Chapter 24: This isnt forever

3 months later

Jessi's P.O.V

"I'm going to miss seeing you every day Michael." I hugged my brother.

"I know I'm going to miss seeing you too." He hugged me but trying to avoid my huge bump. 

"This is only for a couple of months right?" I put my head on his shoulder.

"Yeah just until we start performing again." He rubbed my belly "Im gonna miss you too. You know Im going to spoil her rotten."

"Yeah I know you will. Ill send you some stuff when I know you are moved in." I said as Michael carried his baby out the boy and closed it behind him while I stood in the hall, alone.

Michael and Lucy decided to move out of my house for a couple of months because they wanted to have some proper family time with the baby. Lucy had the cutest baby boy in the world. They name him Aaron Jesse Clifford. The time is flying. He is already 3 months old and I am already 7 months along.

The boys have finished yet another tour. They left a week or so after Aaron was born which was really hard on Lucy but she had me and Abby. Calum has met someone, I think it has been 2 months now. Her name is Lia.

He never did tell me how he met her. But I am happy that he is moving on after all this time. 

Luke and Abby have gone to see Abby's parents for a couple of days and Calum is out with Lia. Ashton said good bye to Michael and Lucy awhile ago because he had to go to the airport to get his mom, brother and sister, because we invited them to stay for awhile, while the boys were off.

I decided to lay down on the couch and watch the boys last concert. 

I heard a shout as the door eased open.

"Where is my favourite future daughter-in-law?" I heard from the hall.

So I rolled off the couch and waddled out to her.

"Goodness me, you as big as a football." She laughed.

"Yeah I noticed. How are you?" I hugged her as good as I could.

"Grand bit tired. Has Michael left yet?" She looked around and my face dragged down

"Yeah, yeah he has. The house seems so big now, even thought there is 1....2...3..... 5 of us here. I just miss him. A couple months is a long time." 

"Yeah I know but time fly's, especially when you are going to have a baby." 

"Yeah I guess. Speaking of the baby, its is having a right old rave in there, my God it doesn't give up sometimes." I held my belly as she kicked the living day lights outta me. (We wanted to surprised them with the sex.)

"Can I feel?" Anne asked as I nodded and put her hand on my belly.

"Oh goodness."

"JESSICA" Lauren and Harry ran in.

"Be careful the two of you, shes fragile." Ashton followed and then they stopped running.

I giggled "Yeah guys probably not I good idea to be jumping on me like always." and they nodded.

"Now we are going to bring our stuff upstairs and settle in and leave you too alone for a bit." Anne suggested

"Yeah thanks mum that would be really good." Ashton hugged Anne "I missed you."

"I know I missed you too baby."

"Aw but mum we just got here." Harry complained

"Yeah and Jess and Ash have some things to sort so we need to not be here so scoot." Harry stomped and Anne looked at me and Ashton to wink at us.