Chapter 2: Goodbyes and Upset

Jessi's P.O.V

My alarm went off at 6.55am just over 2 hours of sleep, great this should be a good day at work. I got out of bed and pulled down my t-shirt. I walked over to the bathroom door and opened it. I stood I front of the mirror.

"Oh God I need a shower" I said to myself.

So I hopped in the steaming shower and washed my hair and my body. I turned off the shower and grabbed a towel. I looked at myself in the mirror once more and brush the knots from my hair. I look at myself in the mirror and go over what how I am going to explain to everyone that I am leaving to go one tour with 5 Seconds of Summer.

The hardest thing with be leaving James behind for so long and not knowing what he feels like in person. I am so nervous what am I going to do. I stopped and continued to brush my hair. I blow-dried my long straight blonde hair and tied it in a high pony tail and put a maroon blow in it to match my work clothes. I quickly applied my make up and ran over to my large walk in wardrobe and got my black top and skirt, and my maroon apron.

It was already 7.48am so I ran into Mike and called him by jumping on him like an excited child....

Michael's P.O.V

*Dream*

'Goodnight America, We've been Luke, Michael, Calum and Ashton or as you lot like to call us 5 Seconds of Summer. GOODNGIHT' Luke screamed as we finished our first gig on the One Direction tour.

'Mate you were unbelievable out there' Harry says as One Direction finish their vocal warm ups.

'Yeah ye were, we definitely make the right choice taking you on tour for the second time, right lads?" Louis laughs

Ashton stood forward to say 'We are so grateful for everything that you have done for us; we could never repay you guys"

I turn to Luke and he smiles at me

*Dream ends*

"Mike, Mikey, MICHAEL" I groan and turn around to see a giddy little sister of mine who says she's seventeen but looked like a 3 year old in that very moment.

"W-what? Go away! Let me sleep!"

"No I will not let you sleep I next to go to work but SOMEONE doesn't let me drive his car soooo unfortunately you have to driver me!" She laughs at me.

"Ok Ok Ok Get out I am not getting dressed with you stand right there, get out"

Jessi's P.O.V

I stand outside Mikey's door and every few seconds shouting at him just to make sure that he didn't go back to sleep. I leaned against the door from tiredness failing to stay standing. Suddenly Mike opened the door and I feel in on top of him.

'You could have warned me Michael" I said like a dying whale.

"Well normally there is not a sleeping person at the other side of my door so I didn't think this would be any different. Are you ready to go or what?!" He laughed at me which is not fair because it is basically all his fault that I am tired.... If he didn't bring up James last night after I came in we wouldn't have had that stupid fight etc.

"Of course I am ready look at me" I made a silly pose on my way down the stairs. I slipped on my black boots from last night and grabbed my bag, put my keys and put them into it. I followed Mike out the door and locked it behind me.

"Are you excited for you official last day working in that stupid coffee shop?"

To be honest excited didn't even come close to describing how I feel to be leaving this job. I hated coffee, it made me sick. But I will always hold memory close to my heart of James sitting at the counter waiting to be served but I ignored him due to a fight we had had the night before and left something for me and walked out of the shop. When I opened the black box there was a stuffed penguin with a rose inside that said "I'm Sorry Babe". I still have it next to me when I go to bed at night. Everyone has a dark side but man I really think I love James. How am I going to leave him behind?