Chapter 8:Just as things were going right.....

Jessi's P.O.V

I am sitting here looking at the most amazing person I have met, Mr. Ashton Irwin. I sit on the sofa across from him whilest he started to mess around with Lukes guitar. I couldnt stop smiling at his cuteness, it was like I had a perminant smile plastered across my face. Ashton looked up and I quickly looked away from him and grinded down to my phone.

"Why are you staring at me?" He laughed and played a riff on Lukes guitar.

"No reason, just staring." I giggled at him.

"You want me, dont you." He put the guitar down and stood up, strutting his stuff around the sitting room on the back of the bus.

"In your dreams, sexy"

"HA HA you admit it, you find me sexy" He sat down on my lap joking with me.

"Ha I never said I didnt find you sexy." He laughed at me "Ouch your hurting me" I cried from laugher as he slid off me and lay on the sofa next to me, playing with my hair.

"So you are only finding me sexy if I sit on you." He put on a puppy dog face on

"Oh please, I always found you sexy." I leaned down to him and kissed his lips while trying to keep serious and failed. I sat up on the couch, next to him in a big oversized t belonging to Ashton and a pair of his boxers. My hair was down and all fizzy from what Ashton was doing, and I had my glasses on with no make up.

"Ha thats funny, Jessi Clifford I want to take you out today. On a date, a proper date. Thats one thing that I still have yet to do." He sat up and slung his arms around my waist and put his head on my shoulder.

"I would love to go on a date with you Ashton Irwin. Where might you be taking me?" I asked

"Its a surprize for you are just going to have to wait and see." Ashton giggled and got up.

"Wait where are you going Ash?"

"I am going to get ready we are going to leave in a few minutes." He walked out after kissing me on the lips.

"Okay Ill go get ready."

...

I came out of the bathroom with my black ripped skinnys on, white tank with one of Calums flanal shirts over it. I also was having a clearly noticably bad hair day so I took Ashtons beanie and put it on. I did my make up really nice for my first offical date with Ashton. It sounds like i never wear any of my own clothes but the boys clothes are so much more.. confortable.

"I took your hat cause I was having a bad hair day, so now its mine." I walked up to Ashton and I went on my tippy toes and hugged him.

"Its looks better on my girlfriend anyway." He kissed my lips passtionately.

"Your cute. Do you know where my Doc.Martins are, I cant find them anywhere." I asked trying to look over his shoulder to look.

"Yeah they are in the bunk under Calums, I threw them in there because I almost killed myself last night walking threw the bus." He said as he stepped threw the bus trying not to wake up the other boys who were still asleep from the concert last night.

"Oh sorry." I laughed sitting down in the kitchen and waiting for him to come back.

"Its all good. Okay grab your bag and lets go. You look good with make up on but you dont need any of it. This is the first time that I have ever since you with make up on, well I mean alot of make up on." He said as we stepped down off the bus.

"You mean to tell me in all the 4 months you have known me, I havent worn make up infront of you." This was so shocking to me. "I guess I felt like I didnt need to impress anyone, maybe?"