Chapter 21: Paps

Jessi's P.O.V

I walked out of the steaming shower and felt a tug on my arm.

"Noo Jess stay here." Ashton moaned.

"Well sorry but I am going down to the first aid kit for you and you have practise for tomorrow nights concert." I continued to walk.

"Ok fine. I wait here so you can come and fix my back." He laughed

I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed my long jumper. I walked down the stairs. I walked into the sitting room and walked over to the press where my first aid kit was kept.

I opened the first aid box and started to search for the cream for Ashton.

"Hey Jessi" I heard from behind me and turn my head to see Abby standing in the door way.

"Oh hey." I smiled

"Do you want to go for coffee with me while the boys are practising later?"

"Yeah course. Is everything ok?" I asked because she looked worried.

"Oh yeah every thing is ok. Just wanna talk thats all." She smiled and walked away

I found the cream that I was looking for and put the first aid box way, taking the cream up stairs with me. I was greeted by my semi naked finance sitting on my bed. His head hung and then I walked in and his head lifted and our eyes met.

"I got the cream for you." I smiled awkwardly and bit my life looking down at the ground.

I put the cream on Ashton and put on his shirt carfully trying not to hurt him.

Ashton waited for me to get ready and we both headed down stairs to everyone.

Ashton and I walked into the living room with our fingers entwinded and we sat down on the couch, me on Ashtons lap. Ashton started tracing circles on my belly while I played with my ring. It was so quiet in the living room. It was like some died. But I wasnt going to be the one saying it so I decided to just leave it.

Ashton moved every now and again due to the pain in his back, really did feel bad about that. So to cheer him up I took out my phone and started to compose a message to him.

TO: Ashxx

I really am sorry about your back. I know your unconfortable now, and dont say that your not because to cant read you like a book. But there is a good side to this, it only shows you how great at screwing me you are. I love you so much and so does this soon to be football. :) -J

I put my phone down on my belly as I moved and put my head on his lap and heard his phone buzzing in his pocket under my head. He moved a little to reach his phone and took it out from his pocket. When he oened his phone he looked at me and started to read the text.

His smile grew wider and wider as he read. When he was finished hemoved around a little again and began typing too. My phone buzzed.

FROM: Ashxx

Well when you put it like that it actually doesnt seem too bad. Yeah Im a bit sore but Im fine like. Im stronger then you think. Im just glad that I can please me girlfriend the way she wants. ;) Now when you are finished look up. -Ashx

I giggled and looked up to see Ashton leading down close to my lips.

"I love you too." He connected my lips to his and began kissing me. This slowly but surely turned into a make out session in front of all the guys.

"Earth the Ashton and Jessica, come on the car is leaving." I felt a tug on my hoodie, I unconnected my lips from Ashtons and say a funny unapproving look from Calum and Abby. I didnt even notice they were calling us.