Chapter 11: Surprise!!!

Calum's P.O.V

The best feeling in the world is waking up on my 18th birthday and seeing my bestfriend who just happens to be my girlfriend sleeping peacfully on my lap. It was just a shame that her ass face of a brother made her so upset last night. Michael has been my bestfriend since forever and for him to come out and say such hurtful things about Jes was just so shocking to me.

I kept quiet still, trying not to wake Jes but she had began to wake already.

"H-Happy Birthday Cal" She looked at me seeing I was very much wake, and she placed a soft kiss on my lips.

"Thanks, did you slept okay? You werent unconfortable were you?" I moved slightly so that I could talk to her face instead of her shoulder.

"Oh no, no in fact it was just what I needed." She got off my lap and sat next to me, her head on my shoulder and our hands intertwined.

"None of that was true, you know, what Michael said." Kissed the top of her head.

"I dont know. If that what he thinks then let him off. I am going to go for a shower, I have a couple of things to do in town." She jumped up and rubbed her eyes.

"Are you sure you dont need more sleep. Jes its only 5 minutes to ten. You didnt get to sleep until like 6 or even after it." I put my hand out trying to grab her.

"I am perfectly fine. I just need to get a few things in town and then Ill be back here. I want to take you somewhere for your birthday. You get some sleep and Ill hop in the shower."

"But you already got me the bass which was way too much already..." I stood up following her to her bathroom.

"Too late its already got and I have the place booked anyway now. I want you to be ready for about half 1, we are gouing for lunch." She kissed my neck as she got undressed.

"Okay fine but seeing you half naked infront of me is going to make it very hard to sleep." I kissed her neck whilest unhooking her bra.

"Not now Calum. I have things to do." She groans as I find her soft spot

"Oh okay then. But you need to return the favour tonight okay?" I whisper in her ear

"Fine." She kisses me and she takes off her lace bra and pushes me out the door.

"NOT FAIR!" I shout threw the door.

I could hear her giggle from the other side of the door.

.......

Jessi's P.O.V

I got out of the shower and grab a towel. I wrapped it around myself as I looked around my bathroom from my clothes. They were no where to be seen. I poked me head around the door and saw Calum sound asleep on my bed, he was so cute.

I quickly tied up my hair and walked quietly down my stair into the hall. I guess my clothes were going to be in the wash room so I quietly tip toed to the wash room.

"I guess you didnt sleep either" I jumped letting go of my towel when Ashton spoke from the kitchen.

"AHHH!" I bent down and briskly put my towel back on.

"Sorry I didnt mean to scared you that much." He giggled at my state

"Ash that wasnt funny."

"Can walk talk for a minute." He asked me.

"Yeah sure but leave me get some clothes first." I smiled and continued on to the wash room where I picked out a black crop top, some ripped denim shorts, a beannie and my FireFlys.