Chapter 16: I Trusted You

Ashton's P.O.V

I looked at my watch and I have been sitting here watching tv for nearly an hour when I should be in bed sleeping. I looked at the clock and it was only 11.23 at night but I needed to get some sleep. I got off the sofa from my cozy position. I switched off the tv and fixed the sofa into the right state. I begin walking up the stairs to my room, hoping that Jes would be awake so I could talk for a bit.

I heard Jess from where I was.

"I said GET OUT." I heard he shout and I begin walking a little bit faster up the stairs. 

I was about 10 steps away from the door of the room when I encountered Calum walking out of the room in anger. I put my hand out and stopped him by his shoulder. 

"What happened man?" I questioned him.

"Why dont you ask HER!" He shook me off and began walking towards his room.

I stood in the hall way for a minute trying to understand what the hell just happened. One minute they are best friends and now he is just I dont even know, all cold.

I walked into the room where I saw my girlfriend sobbing with her knees up to her chest and her arms wCliffrapped around her. I ran to her side.

"Hey, hey, hey whats wrong babe?" I bent down beside the bed and put my hands around her.

"It was him" She said coldly

"What was?"

"He told Michael, HE was the reason Michael and I started fighting and HE IS THE REASON I FEEL LIKE I DONT HAVE A BROTHER ANYMORE." She started to cry even more then before.

"Calum? It was ...Calum?" She looked into my eyes and nodded.

"What am I going to do."

"All you can do now is forget about him because we are going to England tomorrow and I am going to show you the best time of your life, and for the time we are in England you are not even going to think about Calum until we come back."

"I love you Ash." She kissed my cheek "How the hell do I deserve you." She laughed a little

"The really question is how do I deserve someone as smart, kind, pretty and most amazing girl on the planet.... Lifes a mistery isnt it." I kissed he back.

"Its late Ashton we should probably go to sleep." She got off the bed and took off her clothes and put on her underwear and my tshirt.

She went to the bathroom and brushed her teeth and took off her makeup while I took off my clothes and put on a pj bottoms.

Jess walked out of the bathroom looking so amazing. She turned off the light and walked to the bed. She climbed under the covers and molded into my shape. I wrapped my hands around her.

"We are going to work this out. Together." I whispered and then felt her hand intertwin with mine.

"I hope so." She squeezed my hand "Good night"

---

Jessi's P.O.V

I heard my alarm go off. I looked at the clock as I groaned and tugged at Ashton who was wrapped around me. I knew he was awake because his hands wrapped tighter around me.

"Come on Ashton, lets get the fuck out of this shit hole." I pulled out of his grip.

"Wh-what time is it." He pulled the blanket on top of himself like a child as I stood into the middle of my bedroom

"Time for you to get the hell up so we can go. We can get breakfast at the airport." I threw his clothes on top of him.

"Okay fine. Im coming." He jumped out of bed and got changed and packed the rest of his things that he needed from this morning.