Chapter 3: Tall Blonde and OMG

*CAUTION: Mature audience is advised*

Jessi's P.O.V

I wake up to the sound of my alarm in the background; I groan and look over to my clock to see the time which was 4.17am only 20 minutes before we had to leave. I gasped and jumped out of bed and looked around at an empty room and Michael was nowhere to be seen. I couldn't here any voices so Michael was probably downstairs playing video games waiting for me to wake up. I ran to the landing and see Michael on the sofa sleeping next to the suitcases and his guitar.

"MICHAEL GORDON CLIFFORD! WAKE UP!" He jumped and rolled off the sofa.

"What! I am the one who is ready... now hurry up the bus will be here in 20 minutes!" I nodded and ran to the bathroom and put on some sweat pants and a black tank top.

I took my hair down from the bun and brushed it and tied it up in a high pony tail. I threw a hand full of water on my face before brushing my teeth. I didn't put on any makeup because it would rub off anyway if I sleep. I put on my glasses and grabbed the remainder of my things from Michael and my own room and walked down stairs.

I packed way my things into my suitcases. Michael had gone into the kitchen to make me a smoothie. Just as I sat back from finishing packing my bags and put everything I needed into my handbag, the doorbell rang again, and again and again.

"Jess can you get? Its the boys I think." Michael shouted at me

"Well who else would it be at this hour Michael?" I shouted back

"Haha will you just get it?"

"Yeah sure let me just put on a hoodie" I grabbed Michaels hoodie out of one of his bags and put it over my tank top. As I walked over to the door I pulled up the hood of the jumper to get more comfortable. I turned the key on the door and I open the door and see three fairly average teenagers standing in front of me.

"Hey you must be Michael's sister" A tall tanned and dark haired boy said to me.

"Yeah that would be me!" I said and he laughed at me.

"I'm Calum..... Hood" He said giving me a hug and he then walked past me in to the hall wall dropping his stuff on the ground and placing a bass case carefully against the wall. He shouted "MICHAEL WHERE ARE YOU? I NEED TO ASK YOU SOMETHING?" There was no response but I pointed to the kitchen and he smiled and walked away.

"I'm Luke Hemmings. It's nice to meet you Jess isn't it?" He laughs

"Yea. It's nice to meet you too Luke." He walked past me giving me a smile and placed all his stuff in the corner.

I turned around to greet the final boy of the band. There he was standing in the door way. A tall and gorgeous Australian sweethearet carrying a drum kit. Wait Jess stop what are you doing, you have James remember. Wow he was just gorgeous though.

"Hey I'm Ashton but you can call me Ash." He laughed at my silence. "I like your glasses by the way.."

"No they are so dorky" I went red and looked at the floor.

"They are pretty awesome if you ask me"

"Thanks Ash. Do you want me to help you with your kit or your bags or anything?"

"Yeah you can grab the small ones if you want." So I smiled and grabbed the small drums like he suggested and he grabbed the rest. I stood at the door waiting for him to finish hauling in the rest of his stuff. I looked at him; there was something different about him. He was tall with lovely blonde hair and slightly hazel eyes, he was so different to James but it was a good different. What am I saying I have only just met him and I HAVE A BOYFRIEND?