Chapter 17: Are you or are you not?

*Flashback to Day before Jes and Ashton return to Australia *

Jessi's P.O.V

We had two days left in England but one of them would be travelling home for the day. I missed home but I dont want to go back to all that shit. I wanted to spend the day with Ashton to give him a day that he will never forget. I waked out of the kitchen to Ashton. Ashton was sitting on the sofa in the living in a pair of boxers, laying across the sofa watching T.V. I was wearing an oversized jumper and short shorts.

"I brought you some water." I put the glass of water on the table and sat on Ashtons lap.

"Yeah thanks for that but I just want you." Ashton sat up and moved me around.

My legs spread across his lap.

"Sooo what do you want to do for the last day here?" I asked Ashton digging my head into the crock of his neck

"Did you say what? Or who? Because if it was who then I know my answer." He laughed

"And what might you answer be?" I laughed looking confunsed on purpose.

"Ummm I dont know, YOU!" Before he gave me a chance to laugh he cut me off by passionately connecting his lips to mine.

"You know that there could be a better way to spend the day Ashton." I pulled back and trailed my hands down his chest.

"Nope I have no idea. But you are what I want to do. All. Day." Ashton left small kisses across my collar bone.

"Well then Im glad I feel the same way about who I want to today." I laughed pulling him back from my collar bone and kissed his lips

" You know, Jess. I think you a slightly very overdressed for todays activities." He giggled while his handed trailed up to the bra strap.

"You think?" I nodded "Maybe you cant help me with that." I assisted him to remove my jumper.

Before I knew it Ashton had stripped me down to my matching lace underwear. Ashton picked me up bridal style and walked into the bathroom over looking London city. He slowly lay me down on the bed, standing over me for a few seconds before he leant down on top of me with each had an either side of my head.

I wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled him off balance and flipped him. I was now on top of Ashton with my legs spread widely across his boxers, I started moving back and forth over Ashton.

"I dont think you could be any sexier right now." Ashton whispered as he pulled me closer and kissed my neck.

Ashton searched and quickly found my soft spot. I moaned and ran my fingers through his hair. I stood of Ashton and turned around taking of my underwear.

"Let me see that amazing tattoo of yours in more detail then." I slowly took of my underwear and threw it onto the floor.

"Sure but I want something in return.... You!" I whisper into his ear.

He pulled off his boxers reveiling his already stiff shaft before me. I held him as he lifted me up and layed me on the bed once more. Ashton left trails of kisses from my neck doww to my opening. I spread my legs and let him eat me out.

Afeter just a few seconds I groaned loudly as he finished me off. He then begn to nibble at my neck again leaving his make there.

"Im ready Ashton" I moaned.

He picked me up in his armed and I felt his shaft at my enterance. I slowly lowered myself down on top of it. I paused to catch my breath then slowly began to move up and down. Ashton moaned loudly and continued.