Chapter 22: Better

Jessi's P.O.V
After about 3 weeks of being monitored in the hospital they finally let me go home. I woke up about a week ago and Ashton hasn't left since. The nurse was so nice and even gave him a blow up bed to sleep in at night. He was so drained looking, I can't believe that I have done this to him.

I stood over the side of the bed packing my bag. This was the first time that Ashton has left my side in 3 weeks. The doctors are still unsure on why I stayed out of it for so long and they are slightly concerned for the well being of me and my child.

Ashton almost broke down into tears when the doctor told us. Naturally I am terrified for me as well but I just want to be around to see my baby grow up.

When me and Ashton got back to the house he told me to sit down on the couch while he put my bag upstairs. I pulled up and top and looked at the bump that was starting to form. Still nothing noticing about but I noticed.

"Are you okay Jess?" I saw Ashton walking into the living room to sit beside me, so I pulled down my top.

"Yeah I am fine honest!" I smiled at him "Where is everyone?" I searched around.

"You bro is going to be gone for couple of days, and Luke, Abby, Cal and Liz are coming back to see you soon."

"So Luke and Abby are coming back early from the family trip. and Liz too!" I frowned

"Don't think nothing of it!" I wrapped his hands around my shoulder.

-------

I must have dozed off because I opened my eyes and saw my favorite blanket on top of me. I heard singing from the kitchen but I didn't want to get up. There was a knock at the door and I poked my head around the wall to see if Ash was going to get it.

"Hey guys." Ash spoke

"How is she the poor thing." I heard the softness of Liz' voice.

"She's alright, she is just tired I guess. I'm dead worried about her though. I just want her to be okay Liz." Ashton gave her a hug and I retracted my head and sighed heavily to what Ashton was feeling.

They all started to talk for a couple of minutes Liz drifted into the living room leaving the boys and Abby in the kitchen.

"Hey baby girl, how are you?" Liz rubbed my arm and sat on the table in front of me.

I burst into tears "No Liz I'm not. I don't know what I am going to do." I sobbed.

"No what's wrong, tell me. What are you so worried about."

"I am making Ashton sick with worry. I heard him talking to you Liz and I know that he will get sick from it. I need him right now but I can't be the girlfriend that he needed right now." I started to loose my breath as I sobbed. I sat up to try and not have a panic attack.

"Jess, sit up. Breath. you need to calm down darling. This is not good for you or the baby. Ashton is worried about you but I promise you I will be here while your parents cant. You don't need to worry about a thing." I began to calm down.

"Liz I don't think I can every thank you. You are like my second mom. I love you so so so much." I hugged Liz.

"Jessica are you okay?" Ashton walked into the living room. I jumped off from Liz and squeezed Ashton so tight.

"I love you so much and I never want you to forget that! I am going to be okay eventually and our baby with be perfectly, perfect. I know it will be hard but don't be worrying about me because I need you more then ever." I put my head down on Ashton's chest.

"I love you too. Don't worry about me, all you have to worry about is taking care of yourself and I'll help. You and our little one are going to be just fine." He bent down to belly height and pulled up my shirt "I love you so much" he kissed my belly as he spoke to our child.