Chapter 26:Now would be the time....

Jessi's P.O.V

I put the phone back on the counter. I paced back and forth across the bathroom floor. Sarai? Ashton is cheating on me. Just like... James. How could he I'm pregnant with HIS child. The thoughts going through my head at the moment are just terrible.

Anne came out of the cubical "You okay dear? You seem frazzled?" She asked hand touched my shoulder.

I shook her off. "No no I'm not" I said motionless.

I walked out of the bathroom after grabbing Ashtons phone.

I sat down next to Ashton and put his phone on the table.

"Hows your Mum babe?" Ashton trailed his hand up my thigh.

"Fine. Don't touch me and don't call me babe." I looked down at my glass.

"Are you okay Jessica?" Ashton asked me rubbing my back.

"I said, Don't touch me!" I grabbed his hand and put it on the table.

I managed to get through the dinner without exploding with anger. Ashton and I left before everyone else. I didn't say a word going back to the house in the car. I couldn't. What was I going to say? I am in love with Ashton, he knows that. How could he do this.

When we got home I started to walk up the stairs, and Ashton called me to stop. I was just 2 steps up. I turned around and walked into the middle of the hall where Ashton was.

"What the hell was up with you tonight? What in the world did I do?" Ashton hands were flying every where.

"Nothing..." I muttered and looked down to the ground.

"Oh God Jessica! I have been walking on egg shells around you. What the fuck is up! Just tell me for Christ sake!" Ashtons voice rose, and he was starting to scare me.

"Ashton don't raise your voice." I said harshly.

"JESSICA! For the love of fuck just tell me what happened at dinner. What happened when you were on the phone." He continued to yell at me.

"You REALLY want to know?" I put my hands out and paced back and forth in the hall, putting my fingers on either side of the bridge of my nose.

"Yes, Jessica I do." He slightly calmed down.

"I know you are cheating on me." I blurted out.

"What?!" His face scrunched up.

"OH GOD. INNOCENT ASHTON IRWIN." I shouted as I stopped pacing.

"I have no idea what you are talking about." He simply put his hand out from his body.

"THEN WHO THE FUCK IS SARAI. And don't you dare thing about lying to me!" I pointed at him.

"Where has this come from?"

"She called when I was in the bathroom. 'Oh Ashton when can we meet again.... I miss you.. Call me back.. Love you." Again.... AGAIN! Now would be a good time to tell the truth for a change."

"JESSICA! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!" He shouted at me so loud it caused me to take a step back.

"I understand plenty." I said.

I shouted really loud and lifted up his tightly closed fist. I knew what was going to follow. I closed my eyes tight.

"ASHTON DON'T!" Lauren's voice come from the door.

"ASHTON FLETCHER IRWIN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Anne shouted from the door.

"Go on tell um. Tell them why you were going to hit me. Or just hit me. Who am I kidding, you dont have the balls." I said to Ashton as he slowly lowered his hand.