Chapter 1:Areements and Disagreements

Jessi's P.O.V

'I love you too James' I smiled looked over at my boyfriend sitting in the driver seat of his black land rover car looking at me with his brown hazelnut eyes with a slight frown.

"What's wrong James?" He grabs my hand 'Is there something bothering you?"

"Oh course not babe I'm just going to miss you" I lean in to his face and I got the scent of his colon which made my hormones go crazy every time I smelt it, I kissed him with the most passion and his hand trailed down my leg nearing the end of my dress.

"I.....love.....you" He said between breaths.

"I............love you..... Too' His hand trailed up my dress to my underwear. I ripped his shirt open to reveal the beautiful body of James. By now we were in a steamy make out session I climbed across the seat spreading my legs across him.

*Beep...Beep...Beep*

I could barely hear my phone going off it my bag, I groaned as James kisses my neck, I bend down and reach for my phone and look at the caller ID 'Mikey'. Ugh great.

'Babe, Babe, Babe I got to or Mikey is going to kill me" I pull down my dress and step out of the driver side of the chair. James wound down the window and then put his hand to my face and kissed me softly.

I groan "I love you James"

"I love you too"

I make my way up the drive way to my house when my phone buzzed in my hand; it was no one only my noisy over protective brother Mike. He is so annoying whenever I am with James he is always calling me and texting me asking me where I am and what we are doing and God forbid that he finds out we are alone together. I am only a year and a bit younger then him, I mean like what he was doing a year and a half ago. I wish he would just trust me.

"Hel..." He cut me off

"WHERE THE HELL IS YOU? What the hell Jess it is already 12.05am. I am supposed to be looking after you whilst Mom and Dad are gone away for 4 months. You should have been back by now this is so not fair. I want here in....." He paused and turned around to see me standing in the door way looking at him.

"I was on my way up the drive way when you called calm down. You are going to have to learn how to trust me. We were just stuck in traffic that's all"

"Yeah traffic like I haven't heard that before, that is disgusting Jess."

"MIKE YOU ARE THE ONE WHO CAME UP WITH THAT! I can take care of myself you should know that!" I said as I took off my boots, threw my bag on the floor and put my keys on the counter as I walked past him.

'Yeah I know you can look after yourself. Jess if I have said it once then I has said it a thousand times..."

"Oh great, HERE WE GO AGAIN!" I shouted in a sarcastic voice

'.....You know I don't like Jam...." I cut him off before he could even finish the sentence.

"Yes I do know you don't like him but this is just you being good out Michael Clifford again isn't it. You know what I can't believe that you keep trying to do this to me.... Can't you see that for once I am happy with someone and if you don't like him I don't give a damn to be honest with you? Have you ever thought for one second that I minute is happy even though you're not! "I stood as a blank face looked at me as I screamed

"So you can honestly say that you love that boy!" He said

"Yes I can and why does it even matter to you Mike, you have never taken my happiness into any thought when you do or say any you can't be honest with my about anything, I swear it's like we are not even close anymore. I CANT DEAL WITH YOU RIGHT NOW. I can't deal with your childish behaviour right now!" I stormed pasted him but I got through knocking him off balance, I ran up the stairs to my room and slammed the door as hard as I could so I knew he could hear my angry even when I wasn't talking.