Chapter 20: I think we will be okay

*WARNING : Mature containt*

Jessi's P.O.V

I woke up early the following morning. Ashton lay to my right, he snored lightly. I looked at my hand and saw my ring. I felt really wierd, I never wear jewelary only small things, but I guess this is going to be a good thing to get used to.

I rolled out of my bed not waking Ashton and I walked into the wardrobe and grabbed my slippers. I looked in the mirror and fixed my hair. I was wearing shorts that Ashton bought me with a normal tshirt. Its what I live in.

I walked down the stairs to get some tea. I put on the kettle and sat on the counter waiting for the kettle to finish. I looked at my watch and saw that it was 10.14 am. I wanted to call my Mom to tell her the news but I was nervous. I missed her and Dad so much since they moved out. I thought that I wouldnt but I do.

I missed having my Mom to talk to. She was the one that I told everything to and I missed having that bond with her. But I thought about it enough and I think that it might be best if I call them. They moved to Mlebourne to be close to some of my Dads family.

When the kettle clicked I hopped off the counter and put a tea bag into the cup of water and left it there. I ran into the hall to grab the phone off the table. I started to dial my Mom ceil number.

*Ring*Ring*Ring*

"Jessica? Hello pet." The sound of Moms vioce was so conforting.

"Hey Mom How is Melbourne."

"Great we are feeling so at home now. Even though we have been here for awhile its just been a bit strange without you are Michael."

"Yeah we miss you two so much."

"Hows Lucy? Is the baby okay?" She questioned

"Of course. We are taking such good care of her."

"And hows Ashton, tell me. What have I missed in my daughters relationship?"

"Well..."

"Jessica Heather Clifford what are you not telling me?"

"Me and Ashton are engaged Mom."

I think my Dad will be happy. Even though he think the whole thing about my boyfriend going to ask him for his blessing or whatever. But at the end of the day Dad loves Ash like a son and I think that his whole traditional side will go out the window when mom tell him.

"Darling thats lovely, Let me tell your father, he will be so proud of you."

"Wait Mom one second there is something else."

"What Jessi?"

"You remember how me and Ashton when to England a while ago."

"Yeaaaaaa" She dragged

"We came back with something a bit more then presents for everyone." I laughed nervously even thought I knew she wouldnt be too mad.

"NO, Jessica your joking. I dont believe you." She laughed

"Mom." I said seriously "Im pregnant."

"Jessica I think I am going to cry."

"Mom dont. Are you not happy for me."

"Baby I am over the moon for you." She sniffed

"Listen I got to go now but will you tell Dad and get him to call me in the next couple of days. I really miss you guys, and so does Michael."

"Okay baby girl. Ill ring you as soon as I can. I love you so much. You tell Ashton to take good care of you now , you hear me?"

"Yes Mom. Okay bye."