Chapter 5:What am going to do?

Jessi's P.O.V

I cant do this anymore. I have been here the sum total of 4 days and I have already cheated on my boyfriend by sleeping with 19 year old Ashton Irwin from 5 Seconds Of Summer who is also my brothers best friend. I sat out of my bunk swinging open the curtain and hung my feet over the bed. I sat there looking at Ashtons bunk curtain, I heard a faint sob from behind the curtain. I feel kind of bad for him but what was I suppose to do, two time James with Ashton until I knew what I wanted. Im going to hurt alot of people in this mess and if that means hurting myself then thats what I am going to have to do.

"Whats wrong?" I hear a whisper and look up and see look coming from the kitchen. I hop off my bunk and go and sit down with Luke.

"Nothing."

"You're going to have to trust Jes."

"Ok, fine. Something happened the first day I was here and I think I could be making the wrong choice?"

I told Luke the story and he was in complete shock with what I had done. I told him what I said to Ashton and how I tried to let him down easy but he kept taking it the wrong way. I told him that I didnt come out of my bunk until he saw me this morning. The look of confusion on Luke made mine think but I couldnt go with Ash now.

"What am I going to do Luke!"

"I cant be the one to make a choice like this for you but I think that you are doing the right thing? I guess" I looked at him and paused for a minute. I completely forgot about Calum thinking that I might pregnant. Things cant get any worse for me right now. I need to call James and talk to him. I need to know if he feels the same about me so I can continue with my choice to stay with him.

"I need to speak to James is there somewhere that I can stay in the bus while I call him."

"Yeah oh course you can go into the living room. You dont even have to close the door. The other boys wont be up for ages"

I took out my phone and texted James to see if he was awake:

"Good morning, Can I Skype you in a bit I want to talk to you! -Jess xxx"

In just a few minutes he had texted me back:

"Hey babe. Yeah sure just let me get my laptop and Ill call you -J x"

About five minutes later my laptop lite up with my favourite picture of me and James as his Skype ID.

"Hey babe. I miss you so much. How is the tour?" He said with a smile looking happy to see me once more

"Yeah its all good" I gave him a fake smile "Any gossip from home."

"Yeah but you have nothing to worry about I promise you." I looked at him questioning what his comment.

"Whats that suppose to mean?"

'Okay Ill tell you so but you have to promise to trust me"

"Yeah why would I not trust you?"

"Belle is back in town." Ugh Belle, I hate that tramp.

Belle Thomson was one of James ex-girlfriends well my friends call here the ex-one night stand, I guess. She had it out for me since I got back together with James after a 2 weeks of a break. Belle hates me and has been trying to do everything in her power to get back with James for a year now but she has been doing it from Melbourne. But now that she is back.

"What are you serious. I dont know what to think about that tramp?" I couldnt think straight "How do you know she is back then, have you met her?"

"She came to my house the other day after you left but I didnt say anything to her. I only said that I am still with you and that I love you and she has to back off."