Chapter 18: And your okay with that??

Jessi's P.O.V

"I thought you hated coffee?" Michael asked.

"Yeah I did but.." Guess the hormones are kicking in "I kinda like it now."

"What did you want to say to me?" He gulped down his coffee like the gentleman that he isnt.

"Well you remember when I was in England with Ashton."

"What dont tell me Im gonna be an uncle." We both laughed and I looked away from him.

"Is everything okay with us, I mean I know how horrible I was too you are I know how bad you anxiety is..."

"Michael just stop. I dont want to talk about that. I know it has gotten bad but I am talking to Ashton, and everything is getting better. Even though it is going to take a long time. I will get better to some extent." I reasured him.

"What did you want to talk to me about then?" Michael asked.

Even though Michael and I have an average relationship again but I am very afraid of telling him. I love my brother but after telling him that I am pregnant. I didnt think that it would be the right time.

"Oh nothing it doesnt matter. Im happy we are back to normal again, thats all." I put my hand on his shoulder as I finished be last drop of coffee.

"Yeah me too." He finished his coffee "I should get back to Lucy"

"Yeah gimme your cup and Ill wash it." Michael began to walk away "Oh will you tell Ashton to come up to the room in few minutes okay."

"Okay Ill tell him."

--

After I had washed the cups that me and Michael used, I walked up to the room. I sat down on the bed and I looked threw the pictures on my phone. I turned to the wall and closed my eyes, I couldnt look threw my phone any longer. A few minutes pasted and I heard Ashton coming up the stairs.

"Heyy, you okay?" He put his hand on my stomach, I placed my hand on top of his.

"Yeah just nackered thats all." I sighed.

"Poor thing. Im sorry I cant do anything for you." I turned so I was facing the ceiling and looked at Ashton as he spoke.

"You dont need to do anthing for me." I smiled.

"Well I promise anything you need I will be there to do it for you. Did you tell Mike?" I shock my head.

"Its okay dont worry about it. But I think that I should tell my Mom."

"Can you not wait another week. I need time to think about this." I held his hand tight.

"Yeah of course. I am okay with what ever you want to do. If you want me not to tell any one I wont. I just want to see you smile."

"Ash I love you so much." I sat up and hugged him.

"I love you too. Now come on lets lie down."

Ashton and I lay down on our bed and relaxed for a few minutes.

"Ashton?"

"Yeah?"

"Im gonna get so fat." I laughed

"And I will love every single inch of you, no matter how bad you think you look. I am not every going to stop loving you." He kissed the back of my neck.

------

The two weeks were over. I never wanted the boys time off to end but that what I get for being the bring and the girlfriend of too superstars. But the only good thing about the boys going back to work, they wouldnt be going fair. In fact they would be staying in Sydney. When Ashton told me I was so excited because I didnt want him to miss the start of the pregnancy.