Chapter 25: Dont be sorry.

Jessi's P.O.V

I woke up really early the next morning because of all the nightmares I was having. Ashtons hand had found its way around my belly and was holding me closely. I felt really safe when he held me like this. I took my phone off the bed side table and looked at the time which was 7.54am. So I put my phone nack and tried to fall asleep again.

Ashton woke me up a couple of hours later telling me that I had to get up.

"Come on, come down stairs. Here put on this." He said as I swong my legs across the bed and he handed me his vest shirt.

"Emmm okay okay Ashton every me a minute." I moaned at his for trying to rush me.

I got up and pulled the blanket on the bed making it flat once more. I walked down the stairs holding my belly. I felt really unwell but I didnt want to tell Ashton because I knew that it might just come and go again. I walked down the hall way into the kitchen where I was greeted by a full cooked breakfast and everyone around the table.

I pull my hand up to my face in shock. Everyone was here. Lauren, Harry, Anne, Calum and Lia, Luke and Abby, and Ashton.

"What is this for?" I asked

"To make you feel better." Calum said.

"But Im fine." I looked at Ashton.

Calum stood up and kissed Lia on the head. He walked over to me and pulled me out of the kitchen and into my office down the hall.

"I know what happened last night. What was it about?" He asked me looking worried

"It was nothing. I dont need you worrying. Im fine."

"Jessica. No why did that happen last night. I have never heard you so bad?"

"Lauren mentioned James and everything came flooding back and I dont think I cant handle remembering that. I dont know Calum its so stupid." I didnt start to cry but I shed a single tear.

"James is long gone and you dont have to remember him. Me and Luke and the girls are always here for you to talk if you cant talk to Ashton for any reason. I know you dont know Lia that well but she is a good person like Abby." He hugged me.

"I can do this with all of ye."

"Look at me. I promise." He held up his pinky and I hooked it with mine, and we both laughed walking out of the office with Calums hand around my shoulder.

"You okay babe?" Ashton asked

"Yeah." I split from Calum and we sat down for breakfast, but me appitite wasnt there today.

"Im not hungry." I pushed my plate away from me.

"You sure you dont need to energy." Ashton rubbed my back.

"Maybe later, not now okay?" I looked at him, then I looked around the table at everyone who was looking at me which made me a bit unconfortable.

"Maybe you should eat even a little?" Lauren pointed out.

"GOD, WOULD EVERYONE JUST GET OFF MY CASE!" I shouted and got up and left the kitchen and sat outside on the step near the pool.

A couple of minutes later I heard someone coming out from the door.

"Go away. I want to be alone." I said.

"Can I talk to you?" I turned my head and saw Lauren.

"I guess, I dont care."

"I know what happened last night was my fault." She said.

"What? Where has this come from?" I looked at her all confused.