Chapter 7: Things change, People change.

*3 Months Later*

Flashback.

Jessi's P.O.V

"Its going to be okay you know that right?" I looked at Calum in tears as to what was going on. I lay down on the bed in the doctors office trying to breath normally.

"Im going to be honest and say I dont know what I think anymore." I looked to the ceiling waiting for Dr.Sonny to come in.

"Just trust me okay." I didnt say a word because I didnt take any notice of Calum trying to confort me anymore. It was not going to work. I am turning 18 in two weeks and I have a boyfriend but yet I might be pregnent with someone elses child. Things were just not going smoothly.

....

"Okay Jessi, we are all done here. If you dont mind me asking is this the father of the potentional child?" Dr.Sonny sajd looking at Calum.

"Oh God no. This is my brother." I said looked to Calum who was starring at me smiling.

"My apologies. You just seem very calm taking your sister to have bloods done."

"I need to be. We've been through alot" He laughed

"Well Ill call you later today with the results so you can both go home and I will talk to you later Jess"

"Okay thanks Doctor." Calum and I walked out of the doctor and we were mobbed by 5SOS fans.

I could take not having my space and I blacked out. I woke up in the SUV that Calum had.

"Are you okay, you were out for a while" he said holding my hand.

"Yeah I am fine. I just need my space." I looked out the window.

"This is going to be the hardest day ever." I said continuing to look out the window as Calum drove.

"Dont over think it okay."

.....

"Yeah thanks for the call anyway doctor. I appreciate it. Bye." I put down the phone on the sofa and threw myself down. I screamed into the pillow.

"So I guess that was the doctor." Ashton walked in with Luke and Calum behind him.

"Yup. All clear." Ashton got up from the sofa and picked me up and squeezed me tightly. I pulled back and looked him in the eyes. He leaned in and kissed my lips.

"Cough cough, ASHTON." Luke paniced.

"Sorry." Ashton went red from embarressment and I pulled off his hug.

*FLASHBACK OVER*

"Are you okay Jessi?" I looked up from my phone where there was a video of Ashton and the boys playing in Perth a couple of nights ago, to see Luci standing infront of me.

"Yeah I am fine thanks. Just looking at the boys from the other night."

Luci Martinez was Michaels new girlfriend. She was the nicest girl Michael has dated in a long time. Michael has been going out with her for about 2 months now. She has been like a sister to me. I told her about the whole thing with Ashton and she has been so supportive of me, and she helps me when I an having a bad day for sure.

"Yeah? Show me." We sat there for the next hour looking at the concert and talking about stuff.

"Do you think you and my brother are getting serious? Sorry but I need to know. I dont want to lose another one of my friends." I asked as I paused the concert.

"Amm yeah, like as serious as you can get with an 6 year old in a 19 year olds body I guess. No but all joking a side I think we are getting serious. I really do love your brother Jes." Aww she was so cute when she talks about Michael, She gets all red and nerious.