Chapter 14: Father?

Jessi's P.O.V

I followed Ashton into the car and we started the drive to the stadium where they were performing. In was now 11.43am, Ashton and I sat in the back of the car with Calum while Luke, Michael and Lucy took the other car to the venue.

"So what do you want to do for the 2 weeks that we have nothing to do?" Calum popped up and questioned me and Ashton.

"What do you mean you have nothing to do?" I asked him

"Did we not tell you, we have 2 weeks off after this gig because we are finished the tour, we have no interviews or signing or nothing. Its gonna be great. So what ye want to do?"

"I think we should just chill out." Ashton said putting his hands around my shoulder.

"No way Ashton. We have to do something?" I moved away from Ashton

"Ah no Jess it would be better to chill out for a week." 

"Okay how about this? We go on the piss the first week and we can relax and 'chill out' all you want the second week. How does that sound?" I nudged him

"Ok fine, what ever you want." He leaned down and kissed my cheek.

Calum poked me in the side and started laughing "Hey stop that!" I started to tickle him and he was uncontrolable.

********

When we got to the venue Lucy and I sat in the dressing room talking and waiting for the boys to come in to come back from the signing.

"So what are you planning for the 2 weeks off the boys have tomorrow?" I asked Lucy who was rubbing her round stomach.

"Amm I think me and your brother are just going to spend so time together at the house I guess. What about yourself." Lucy stopped rubbing her stomach.

"Im going on the piss with Ashton and Calum said he would but in theend he said he didnt want to invaid. Then chill out or another week." I smiled just thinking about it.

"Are you doing that here or what are you doing?" 

"Well dont tell Ashton but I am going to book a flight to England for a couple of days,  for the fun."

"Oh cool so its just Michael and I then."

"Yeah I think Cal is going to stay with his sister, and catch up, wait but what about Luke." I questioned.

"Luke is going spending them with his new girlfriend."

"WHAT! He has a girlfriend?" I laughed

"Well not girlfriend, its a girl from the party the other day, Anna? Ariana? Amber? Abigal?"

"Not Abby by any chance?" I lite up.

"Yeah Oh My God it was Abby actually. Well all I know is she had quiet the time with Luke in the room last night. Woke my up and all." We laughed together

"She is the girl who sold me the bass for Calum. That is so funny Lucy"

"I know I was starting to question was it Luke at all." 

Suddenly Luke himself walked into the room.

"God my hand hurts, and my head. What a terrible day." He went to the fridge and grabbed a drink.

"Yeah I bet your hurt. Poor Luke, you must feel awful. Come here Kid." I put on the cutest baby voice I could.

"Whats wrong with you?" He looked at me really wierd.

"Oh nothing just thought that after the night you had you might be really refreshed thats all. Nice sleep had you? Hope your bed was suitable?" Lucy couldnt contain her laughter.