Chapter 15: Tattoo

Ashton's P.O.V

I woke up with a cool breeze hitting my face from the open window. I looking down to see a peaceful Jess snoozing on my chest. I picked up my phone and started scrolling threw Twitter. It was only 8.21am and I had heaps of mentions so I check some. Although this was not abnormal but I wanted to check anyway. One Tweet caught my attention and it read:

Oh my God. @Ashton5SOS where were you last night. Would have been better fun with you x

I didnt feel that bad for not going out. Myself and Jess were having a better time. I wonder what the boys got up to.

"M-Morning Babe" Jes mumbled into my chest and yawned

"Oh morning" I kissed her forehead.

"Come on lets get some coffee." She stood up out of the bed revealing her lace underwear and t-shirt.

I noticed something under ths line of her underwear as she stood yawning with her back to me.

"Jess?"

"Mmmhhmm." She stretched

"Whats that?" I pointed to the spot in which I was talking about with a look of shock on my face.

She quickly pulled down her tshirt trying to cover it "Oh god nothing, nothing. Its nothing." She was trying and failing to cover it up.

"Babe thats a tattoo!" I got out of bed and stood to her back.

"Yeah I guess you were going to see it eventually huh?" She turned to face me

"What does it say?"

"Oh its really nothing Ash." She started to blush.

"Show me. I will see it when I... well you know" I winked at her cute smile and lightly kissed her cheek  "Show me."

She turned around and bent over. I leaned to down to see without my glasses.

In very fancy writting her tattoo read; I've only got forever and forever is fine.

"I love that saying, I write it..."

"..Everywhere. I know I saw it so many times in the bus and it just clicked with me I guess."

She stood up and looked at me "Every time I see it our even just thought about it, you and you were the one thing that came to my mind."

"Jessica Clifford, I love you more then words can describe. You are the best girlfriend I could ever ask for and I only want you and no one else. I cant wait for England. To spent proper alone time."

"Ashton I love you too. I got that tattoo so that I would always have something to remember you by. If I was honest I thought you were never going to speak to me ever again after what happened." We said down on the bed and Jess was on my lap. I looked at Jess and I saw a tear rolling down her face.

"Well do you want to know something very important but slightly embarressing?"

"If it will make me feel a like better then ok I suppose." I wiped the tear off her cheek.

"After you left I didnt go to practice or interviews or anything for that matter for about 2 weeks because I was too upset. I couldnt live without you Jess. Then when Cal told me you and him were together I honestly thought my life was over. Like I dont think that he knew how much it hurt me when he came back from his visit. I wanted to be him so bad, skyping you, kissing you."

"Aww Ashton. I love you so much. Nothing will ever come between us ever again. Promise." She giggled and she seemed to be back to normal again.

----------