Chapter 10: Moving On With My Life

(A/N)

Goal: 5 Votes

6 Months Later

Jessi's P.O.V

I havent see the boys in person in a long time but I spoke to Cal and Mike every day on skype like I promised. I have seen Calum once after I left. He flew out to see me while my parents were moving out. I havent spoken to Ashton since the arguement at the hospital but I dont think he would want to talk to me either. Myself and Calum have grown really close and I really love him. When he came to see me there was a really special moment between just which turned into something really steamy. So we have been together since then, so about 3 months now. We want to see will it work when they come back.

I hope so. I havent found anyone who I have loved as much and James or Ashton since I have come home. The band are finished touring and they are flying back to Sydney on the 25th of January which is Calums birthday so I walked to my local music shop and started looking at a present for him.

"Excuse me Ms can I help you with anything?" A girl around my age with long, ginger and curly hair come up to me with a huge smile.

"Ahh yeah acctually *LOOKED AT NAME TAG* Abby I would like a lot of help." I looked in a tizzy in the bass section.

"Okay then. Who is this for? Yourself or...."

"Its for my boyfriends birthday. His coming home is a cuple days so I want to surprise him." I smiled to the ground thinking of how much I wanted to see the guys, and Calum

"Aww how sweet. Do you know what bass he is using now."

"Ammm one second I might have a picture of it *Scrolling threw pictures* All I know is he is always complaining on how he needs a new one....... I found it" I put a huge grin on my face when I held up the phone revealing a picture of me and Calum sitting on the sofa in the tour bus while he was trying to teach me to play the bass.... and failing.

"Oh My GOOODNESS. THATS CALUM HOOD FROM 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER. HOW DO YOU KNOW THEM OH MY GOODNESS." Abby started jumping up and down in the shop like a chold at Christmas.

"Im Michael sister and I am really best friend with all of the boys"

"Oh this is just AMAZING. I cant believe it. Okay calm down Abby, Calm." Her hands started to shake as she picked out the first bass.

"I have just fallen in love Abby. I dont need to see another one. This one please."

"Are you doing anything special?" She asked me playing my credit card in the machine

"Yeah I am having a surprise party. Wanna come. Luke would love you."

"Yeah sure Oh My Goodness Ill be there."

"Okay 4 at mine" I handed her the address.

"See you then" I walked out with the bass in hand.

The bass I chose was matte black which a small shiney pach under the strings, I fell in love with it I hope Cal does too.

.....

25th Of January

I sat in my black range rover with Calums bass in the back of the car. I started the engine and drove off. It was 2 in the morning. I was wearing my baggy sweat pants with a tank top over it. I had grabbed one of Calums  jumper, that he forgot to take back with him, from the house and I threw a hat.

I drove to the airport with about half an hour to spare. I got out of my car and grabbed the bass guitar. I showed the guards my I.D so they would let me in to meet the boys when the got off the plane. I put the bass behind my back and waited for them to come threw.