Chapter 4: "Did that really happen!"

Jessi's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning and see a naked Ashton layin next to me. I stand up remembering what happened last night between us. I dont know what I was thinking. What am I going to say to James. I sat over on the other side of the sitting room in the back of the bus and put on Ashtons tshirts so I could quickly walk through the bus to change. I sneek out of the living room and try not to wake Ashton.

"What are you doing Jes?" Crap someone has seen me who is it, it cant be Michael I will die and he will kill Ashton. I dont want him to kill Ash it was not even his fault what happened I started it, he may have finished but I was the one who brought this all on.

"Well would you like to explain yourself?" I turned around expecting the worst and seeing even worse. A sleepy looking Calum stood in the centre of the walkway in the tour bus. I look down at the ground trying to fix my hair in the process.

"Did the cat get your tongue or something or are you just refusung to tell me why you are standing here is Ashtons top?" I looked at him

"Why do I have to explain myself to you for a start?"

"I was only aski..." The bus braked suddenly and I fell into Calums arms.

"Oh My Goodness, your not wearing any underwear!" He gasped.

"Yeah and your point is. Alot of girl like to see with no underwear but you wouldnt know that because you probably havent slept with anyone"

"Ooo someone woke up n the wrong side of hell this morning and yes I have and anyway my point is that neither yours or Ashs bunks are sleeped in and I heard some pretty louds noises from the living room around 6 this morning." Crap Jes come up with something fast or you are done for.

"Well just before you think something completely disguting Calum me and Ash were up playing XBox and I jumped up and knocked a few things off the wall. ANND we bunked on he two sofas in the living room so you have it all clear I HAVE BOYFRIND!" Yeah that should be good, nice one Jess.

"Calm down I know you have a boyfriend! I was just wondering thats all?" He smiled like he didnt believe me.

"I have to go and get ready I want to go somewhere later."

"Ok I have to get my case from under the bus anyway because I am going to meet someone today." Oh my goodness does Calum have a girl and his not saying anything about it. Nevermind I have to get changed I will quiz he about that later.

"While you are down under the bus will you bring up my spotty suitcase please and thank you, I cant go out like this." I begged him because I couldnt go out of the bus with just a tshirt on just in case the cameras may be awake.

"Yeah sure no problem." He smiled and walked off the bus.

.............

After I got dressed and put on some makeup I walked into the kitchen or dinig room area of the bus where Calum was sitting smile at his phone. I knew it, his has a girlfriend and he is not telling the boys. I need to talk to him about this while the boys are still fast asleep even though it is almost noon.

"Sooooo.." I sat down and smiled at Calum

"So what?"

" Who is she? Where is she from?"

"I have no idea what you are talking about"

"I know you have a girlfriend so stop lying to me. I am the Queen of Lies so I know when people are lying"

"So does that mean that you were lying this morning?" Shit things just got serious.

"Look that doesnt matter right now! Can I see her?" He turned around his phone and showed me a picture of a model looking girl with long blonde hair and brown eyes.