Jungkook let taehyung speak first "hello and good evening everyone I am kim taehyung the founder and ceo of KTH fashion I am here to tell you that I am very glad to collab with Jeon entertainment and I hope you guys like the designs and our work together thankyou so much enjoy this evening guys and now Mr. Jeon would like to say something" with that he hand the Mic to his hubby I mean boyfriend.

"Well hello and good evening I am not going to take much time while talking non stop I just want it guys to stay till last I have an important announcement to make so stay tuned and enjoy the show" he glanced at taehyung and smirked he grabbed his waist and pulled him closer and pecked his lips "looking beautiful princess" taehyung blushed and said "and you looking handsome as always" and booped his nose.

                    (There outfits)

                    (There outfits)

Exhibition is going great models were killing it and the designs come out so great that taehyung was receiving more offers jungkook is proud of his soon to be fiancé he chuckled at the thought of taehyung being his fiancè but he soon started panicking.

It's almost time for exhibition to finish jungkook went back stage and saw his cute bunnies dressed in a cute bunny outfit he cooed at them and picked them up in his arms and kissed both of them on cheeks receiving a fit of giggles from them.

"Dada are you ready" Areum asked jungkook sighed but nodded "yes princess I am ready" to be honest he was freaking out what if taehyung thinks that it's too soon what if he don't want to get engaged what if he will reject him but his thoughts cut off when he heard his hyungs saying that it's time for him to go to stage.

He gulped and make his way towards stage light were off taehyung was standing in front of the ramp confused thinking what is going on suddenly a spot light were on him he got more confuse.

Then pictures of him when he was young and him taking care of kids him working on his office his and jungkook's pictures were were start playing on a project and his favorite song was playing in background but what surprise him the most that it was in jungkook's voice and he can't deny he was feeling that he was on cloud9 he is the biggest jungkooker out there and he is define whipped for his bunny just like his bunny is whipped for him.

His thoughts were cut off when he saw his world standing in front of him carrying their children and they were dressed in a cute bunny costumes looking so adorable that he cooed at them loudly.

Areum hold mic for him and they both giggled at their dada because he was shaking and breathing heavily "dada you can do it" Jaeho said jungkook closed his eyes taking a calming breath he opened his eyes and smiled his bunny smile at taehyung who showed his body one.

With one last deep breath 'it's now or never jungkook' he nodded to himself and started "taehyung my love........

_________________________________________

Don't worry next I will update tomorrow afternoon I won't leave you like that and also forgive me for this boring chapter but don't worry this is not the end.

Bye guys take care purples💜 and please stream lgo mv and also all songs on spotify.