Chapter 63 - Epilogue

DISCLAIMER: Characters of FSOG, Beelzebub, Kuroshitsuji, or OHHC are not mine. The plot of this story and more than half the characters are mine though!

Thanks so much to my awesome Beta, Ninkita.

.

Epilogue:

.

Christian was standing on top of the staircase and glaring down at a particular individual. The manor was filled with Christmas cheer. The air smelled like holiday spices from the scented candles Ana had insisted on buying. The children all wore new clothes and were chasing each other as they giggled. Ana, Meghan, and Grace were in the kitchen of the manor harassing Sebastian and Anthony as they made the Christmas dinner. Ray and Carrick were having a drink with Elliot and the individual that Christian was currently glaring at.

"No matter how much you glare at him and wish him away, he's not going ANYWHERE," a familiar voice stated pitilessly.

"Do you have to pour salt on my wounds?" Christian sulked.

"I cannot stop doing it. I had vowed vengeance when you entered our little Ana's life," Claude replied, fixing his glasses.

Christian shot the man a venomous look and turned to glare at the boy downstairs. "Now I understand why you always glared at me before our wedding," he muttered.

"Yeah. I was hoping to scare you away… which obviously did not work. So when you got married I knew you were not going away… ever. So I decided to make peace," Claude shrugged.

"I'm not going to do the same. I'm not making any peace. I'll scare him and scare him until he goes away," Christian grumbled mulishly. Rolling his eyes at Christian's stubbornness, Claude headed downstairs.

The twins were on their way downstairs when they noticed their father leaning against the staircase and glaring at Nathan, who was chatting with their grandfathers and uncle. The twins were 18 now, and were the present Prefects at the school. Since they were identical twins, it was only their clothes that differentiated them. The boys exchanged a glance before they joined their father. They each stood on one side and followed their father's gaze.

"You doing okay, dad?" Augustus asked, sympathetically. He was now the prefect of Sapphire Owl; the main prefect. He was wearing a blue knitted sweater with off-white pants.

"Do I look okay to you?" Christian grumbled. "Your mom's making me act nice to that… peasant," he added.

"You really shouldn't have joined Hope's FB account," Alistair told his father as a mischievous smile graced his lips. He was the prefect of Green Lion, and wore a green crew neck knitted sweater with dark pants.

"She's my daughter. I have a right to know what's going on her life," Christian protested.

"Yeah… and now you hate her husband," Augustus stated the obvious, wincing a little.

"And make sure that mom doesn't hear you calling him 'peasant' again," Alistair added.

"Yeah, I know," Christian sighed, "Go downstairs. I'll be down soon too."

"See you down there then," Augustus patted their father's shoulder and gestured to Alistair to leave him alone for now.

"Oh! Your mom's order for you boys. DO NOT USE YOUR POWERS!" Christian reminded, causing both boys to grimace.

"Wow… she just loves to take away all the fun," Alistair whined.

"Can't help it, son? Some of our family members don't know our secrets," Christian smiled at his sons.