Chapter 30

DISCLAIMER: Fifty shades of Grey or any of its characters do NOT belong to me. I own the plot and more than a few characters though.

*I would like to remind you that this is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to real people or places is accidental; though I did borrow some names and characters from other places that are not mine.

Thanks so much to my awesome Beta, Ninkita

** Lemon alert

/

Chapter 30

/

It was time to cut the cake. Ana arrived with the younger kids of the manor. Hope and Dusk were also with them. Christian approached them and picked one of the little girls. "How was your day so far, guys?" he asked the kids.

"So much fun!" One of the little boys beamed up at him. "We played football, hide and seek…"

"Yeah. We played doll wedding too," the girl in Christian's arms added.

"Really?" Christian asked with an affectionate smile.

"Yeah. Hope's Barbie was the bride," she informed.

"Wow! Was she wearing a white dress, Hope?" he asked his daughter.

"Yeas, daddy. My Balbie was so pletty!" Hope said, grinning at her father. Christian chuckled at the little ones. He glanced at Ana and found her smiling at him. "What?!" he mouthed.

"I love you," Ana said with a smile.

"Time to cut the cake, guys!" Mia announced as she ran up to them. "Come on!" she dragged Ana and Christian towards where the cake was.

The cake sat at the center of the dance floor and it was in the shape of a huge fairy castle. Everyone 'oohed' and 'aahed' as the cake was revealed. It was a replica of a famous Thailand wedding cake, but this cake was bigger than the original one. Christian felt like his eyes were going to pop out. "Holy hell! Sebastian made it?!" he asked, finding it hard to believe.

"Amazing, right?" Ana smirked at his reaction.

He wrapped his arm around his bride and nodded, "Definitely!"

"A small knife won't work," Claude said, as he handed a big knife to Christian.

Everyone surrounded them as the newlyweds cut the cake. They fed each other before they fed the little ones. The cake was then cut and served to the wedding guests. The MC requested all the single ladies to gather around as it was time for the bride to throw the bouquet. Ana stood in the middle of the dance floor with an amused smile on her face as all the girls started gathering behind her excitedly. Ana threw the bouquet behind her and waited a minute to turn around. Andrea had caught the bouquet. She looked extremely surprised and started blushing as everyone clapped and cheered. A waiter brought up a chair as Christian approached Ana with a mischievous smirk on his face. Ana raised her eyebrow at him in question. Christian just shook his head slowly and licked his lips, making Ana gasp softly. Ana sat on the chair as Christian knelt in front of her. The single men gathered around them eagerly.

Ana gave Christian a seductive smile as she raised her dress. Smirking, he ran his hands up her legs and ducked his head inside her dress. He sucked lightly on the inside of her thigh before he caught the lace garter with his teeth. Ana swallowed the moan that wanted to break through. She needed to remind herself that they were surrounded by people. Christian took his time dragging the garter belt down and he made sure to rub his lips against her skin the whole time.

Christian threw the garter over to the side and turned to find that Elliot had caught it. Elliot grinned victoriously and he raised the delicate lace over his head. Christian helped Ana up from the chair as Andrea took her place, blushing deeply. Elliot approached and placed the garter on her. Smiling, he took her hand and as the music started, they started dancing. Ana leaned against Christian and smiled at her friend and brother in-law.