Chapter 5

DISCLAIMERFifty shades of Grey or any of its characters do NOT belong to me. I own the plot and more than a few characters though.

*I would like to remind you that this is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to real people or places is accidental; though I did borrow some names and characters from other places that are not mine.

This story is rated M because of Lemons, Violence and gory details.

//////////

Chapter 5

/

This Sunday had started in a unique way. Since Ana and Hope were invited to the Grey family dinner that night, Christian suggested that they make it a day. Around 6 in the morning, Ana and Hope arrived at Escala. Ana was wearing a white peasant top, jeans shorts and a pair of white sneakers with light makeup.

Coincidentally, Christian was wearing a similar outfit; a pair of blue jeans and white t-shirt

Coincidentally, Christian was wearing a similar outfit; a pair of blue jeans and white t-shirt. He gave Ana and a very sleepy Hope a tour of his penthouse. As they reached Christian's bedroom, Hope climbed up in the middle of the bed and fell asleep. Christian and Ana exchanged an amused look and decided to take a small nap with Hope. Removing her sneakers, Ana climbed up onto the bed and laid down beside Hope. Christian smiled and climbed up beside her. Cuddling up to her, Christian felt a strange kind of contentment.

A few hours later, Ana woke up first and found her head on Christian's chest. She moved immediately, because she knew about his issues. Her sudden movement woke the grey eyes prince beside her. Opening his eyes lazily, he offered her a smile. Smiling at him in return, Ana greeted, "Hey handsome."

"Now, this is a nice way to wake up," Christian smirked.

Ana laughed at that and sat up. Looking beside her, she found the other side of the bed empty. "Where did Hope go?" she asked.

Christian sat up and peeked at Ana's other side and shrugged. "Maybe she went out? Don't worry, Mrs. Jones will look after her." He stretched his hands up and yawned. Opening his eyes he saw Ana looking at him with a strange look on her face. "What is it?" he asked curiously.