Chapter 43

DISCLAIMER: Sebastian, Claude, plots and characters of FSOG, Beelzebub, or OHHC are not mine. The plot of this story and more than half the characters are mine!

Thanks so much to my awesome Beta, Ninkita.

.

Chapter 43:

.

"You asked a girl, with no previous training, to be your Sub? Forget training…you asked a virgin to sign a BDSM contract with you? ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY?" Christian [Ana's husband] exploded on the other Christian [of this Earth]. They were in Christian's office at the penthouse.

"Look there's just something about her…." Christian [of this Earth] pleaded for him to understand, "I just had to have her."

"I understand you better than you think, buddy, but what you did was wrong. That girl deserves better than some half-assed contract from you. She deserves the world at her feet," Christian [Ana's husband] stated passionately.

"She's coming to the Heathman tonight to discuss the contract," Christian [of this Earth] informed in a low voice. He felt like a child playing dress up. This other Christian [Ana's husband] felt larger than life to him. He had left the lifestyle on his own; he fell in love; got married to the love of his life, and according to Ana, he was also a great dad. If front of him, he felt like a teenager, not a successful billionaire.

"You are NOT a sadist, Christian," Christian [Ana's husband] stated softly. "I know you think that, but it's not true. Trust me, I know you better than you ever know yourself. You don't have any special need or any darkness inside you. Don't believe anything Elena tells you. She doesn't have a soul and that's why she thinks others don't need a soul either. She has been trying to suppress your true self from the very first day, buddy. But in that heart of yours, there's a part that wants everything life has to offer: love, marriage and children. You have means that would allow you to protect and take care of your children. Your children would never have to be hungry, like we were when we were younger. You'll be a great dad too," he added.

"But…. Elena is my friend. She knows me. If she says…"

"She's a wolf in sheep's clothing. Don't trust her," Christian [Ana's husband] warned.

Leaving Christian [of this Earth] in the office, lost in thought, Christian [Ana's husband] went to search of his wife. He found Ana in the kitchen, doing something over the sink. Her shoulders were shaking. It took a few seconds for him to realize that his wife was crying.

"Ana! What's going on? Why are you crying?" He came up beside her and found that she was wiping her t-shirt. "What happened?" he asked again.

"The….the milk let down…. I miss my babies, Christian… They must be so hungry…." Ana buried her head against his chest and continued sobbing.

Christian [of this Earth] joined them and frowned at the scene. "What happened?" he inquired.

"Wh...what if I don't have any milk…when we go back…what will happen?...Won't I be able to feed my babies anymore…" Ana asked pulling back. She held onto his shirt and continued crying.

Christian [Ana's husband] pulled her against his chest and rubbed her back. "Hush, love. I'll help you. I promise. You'll be fine. The babies won't even know that we were gone. We'll return to the exact time we vanished from. And as far as the milk situation, as your husband and the father of your children, it's my duty to keep the milk flowing," he stated, trying to look as innocent as he could. He hoped his eagerness wasn't showing.