Chapter 32

DISCLAIMER: Fifty shades of Grey or any of its characters do NOT belong to me. I own the plot and more than a few characters though.

*I would like to remind you that this is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to real people or places is accidental; though I did borrow some names and characters from other places that are not mine.

Thanks so much to my awesome Beta, Ninkita

** Lemon alert

.

Chapter 32

.

The flight from Montana to Seattle was only 90 minutes long. So, instead of sleeping or anything, Nicolas suggested they play truth or dare.

"Okay, that sounds good, but remind me of the rules again, please. I've never played this game but I saw Mia and Elliot play it with their friends," Christian said.

"Okay so, you can repeat this clockwise or anti-clockwise. The player must choose between Truth or Dare. If the player chooses Truth, you can ask him any question relating to his life, habits, relationships, past or any other random but interesting question, which should be answered honestly without any lie. But beware, get the answer wrong and you'll have to perform a dare instead. If the player chooses a dare, they'll absolutely have to finish the given dare or else they'll have to do two dares, instead of one," Nicolas explained.

"Got it," Christian nodded.

"I'll go first," Jose said. "Hope, truth or dare?" he asked with a smirk.

"Tluth," Hope answered with a nod.

"Who ate those muffins mom made yesterday?" Jose asked, smirking mischievously.

Hope blushed deep red as she looked down, "I did," she whispered. Christian and Ana snickered as the little girl had claimed innocence the day before and accused Bill.

"It's okay. We're not angry. But don't lie again," Ana said, easing the little girl's worries.

Hope smiled at her mom and then asked, "Cally, Tluth ol dale?"

"Dare."

"Sing a Blittnay Speal song," Hope dared, making everyone laugh. Caleb narrowed his eyes at his sister and started singing 'Criminal' by Brittany Spears.

"Okay. Bill, truth or dare?" Caleb asked.

Bill gave him a suspicious look and replied, "Dare. I'm not taking risk of taking 'Truth' with you."

Caleb smirked at him. "Go to the kitchen area and drink three spoons of hot sauce," he dared.

Bill wrinkled his nose, but did as he was dared. After that, he had to drink two glasses of milk though. Everyone was laughing at his expression when he came back. "Dad, truth or dare?"

"Truth," Christian smirked.

"What is the most beautiful thing you've ever seen?" Bill asked.

"The most beautiful thing I've ever seen was ... your mom on our wedding day," Christian replied dropping a kiss on Ana's forehead.

"Aww," Nicolas and Bill cooed.

"Okay, Nicolas, truth or dare?" Christian asked.

"Dare," Nicolas said smugly.

"Do the macarena," Christian dared him with an evil smirk.

Groaning, Nicolas got up from his seat and finished the dare. Everyone in the plane was in hysterics by the time he was done. "Liam, truth or dare?"