Chapter 9

DISCLAIMER: Sebastian, Claude, plots and characters of FSOG, Beelzebub, or OHHC are not mine. The plot of this story and more than half the characters are mine!.

Offence and fiction Alert:

Guys, in the next two or three chapters you may read something that might offend you or irritate you because, and I quote, 'This never happens in real life'. It's just the plot line. So, just go with it. Thanks.

This story is rated M because of Lemons, Violence and gory details.

/

/

/

Chapter 9

It took more than four hours for them to finish their formalities. Ana told Christian that it would've taken more time if Ana didn't regularly take in foster kids. The child care service of Seattle knew her very well and was very happy with the accommodation she had for children. After returning from the spooky house, Christian had given the hedgehog to the baby. Since then the kid had been playing with it.

When Christian had given up the BDSM lifestyle, he thought he'd never experience that strange excitement again. But after the day he just had, he couldn't have been more wrong.

It was almost dinner time when they got back to the manor. Kids were waiting eagerly to meet their new foster brother. Christian watched how easily the baby was accepted…even Hope was beaming happily at the baby...until she noticed Christian.

Running towards him at full speed, she shouted excitedly, "Clissy, you got me a brotha'?" Christian chuckled as he knelt down to hug the little girl.

"He's your foster brother, honey," Ana answered with a smile.

"Oh!" came Hope's sad reply.

"What got my angel so sad?" Christian asked.

"I really wanted you and mommy to get me a baby brotha' or sista'," Hope explained innocently. Both Christian and Ana choked on air at her statement.

/

/

/

After dinner, Hope had insisted that Christian read her a bed time story and tuck her in. This was the second time he had dinner with all the children. He noticed that a few of the children were also being friendlier with him. He realized the true meaning of Kyoya's questions when he saw that the kids were accepting him as their own. If he and Ana broke up, these kids would also be hurt along with the two of them. Even Christian was getting very attached to these children. And Hope had owned his heart since they first met. The kids made him want to spend more time with them. Even he didn't know when he had started loving this unorthodox family. He realized he wanted this life; he wanted to spend his entire life with Ana, whose one smile had enough power to fill him with happiness. Good god! I love Ana! The thought made him gasp loudly as the realization sunk in.

"Mr. Christian? Are you okay?" one of the little boys asked, whom Christian was helping with math.

A team of six children around the age of 6–8, had insisted that Christian help them with their math as he was getting out of Hope's room. Since then, he had been helping them and a few other older kids with their studies in the library of the manor.

"I'm fine, Brian. Now, tell me, did you finish the skip count by twos?" Christian got them busy in studies again, leaving him free to think about his beautiful girlfriend.

Half an hour later, Christian was finished with the kids. He bid them 'goodnight' and started looking for Ana. This place was so huge that he felt like he should get a map. He shook his head, chuckling at the random thought. He was passing a door when he heard Ana's voice. For some strange reason, he didn't enter the room; instead he peeked through the partially open door.