Chapter 12

DISCLAIMER: I just own the plot and more than a few characters… Nothing more.

**I would like to clarify something first. You will absolutely find some unrealistic things in this story. The school rules and the schooling system will be different from any school in the world. So please don't compare them with your schools. Please keep in mind it's not based on real life and it's just a story.**

.

Thanks so much to my awesome Beta, Ninkita

/

Chapter 12

/

Everyone woke up early and headed for the island. The sports festival was starting from today. Christian headed to GEH first though. He had to hand over a few things to Ross. He decided he would stay the first 3 days and last 8 days on the island. The prefects had insisted that Christian stayed at each of the dorms for at least a day and a night. The rest he could stay at the manor and at the teacher's building. Christian agreed happily as he was really curious about the dorms. It took Christian three hours to finish his work at the office, and after that he started for the island at 12 pm.

"Taylor, you can drop me off at the island and go to Escala? I'll call you to bring the car 3 days later," Christian said.

"You're staying there for 3 days?! Alone?! Is that a good idea, sir?" Taylor asked, frowning. He didn't like leaving his boss without protection.

"I'll be fine and I think it's time I stay over. I want to marry Ana someday soon. So, it would be a good idea if I bond with everyone on the island, since they are the most important part of Ana's life," Christian explained with a slight smile.

"I don't see how me being there would stop you from bonding," Taylor grumbled.

Christian chuckled. "Taylor, just so you know…you're sounding like a jealous girlfriend," he grinned as he saw Taylor's eyes widening in shock.

"I Do Not sound like a…girlfriend," Taylor protested in a high pitched tone. "You want to stay at the island? Fine…stay there," he scowled.

Christian realized at that moment how much Ana had changed him and the relations around him. From his security-in-charge, Taylor had become his close friend. Christian's relationship with his family had also improved. Now, he didn't feel like a guest in his own life. All this happened because Ana had brought a change in his views with her own unusual view of the world. Smiling, Christian shook his head and stared out the window.

/

/

/

Ana was checking on the preparations for the sports festival one last time. The festival's first part would start in a few hours. Ana was talking to Liam, as he was the head of organization for the festival. Suddenly someone yelled, "BOO!" and Ana jumped, startled. Turning around, she found her father laughing his ass off.

"Just remember how you tortured me when I leave you in an old-age home …alone…I'm keeping mom with me…and I won't let you meet her again," Ana threatened her laughing father.

"Oh God! Your face…hahahhaha…oh…hahahah.."

Meghan arrived wearing light pink yoga pants, a long black tank top, black sneakers and a pony tail. Ana's mother looked more like her sister. Meghan stared at her husband's laughing form and then at her daughter. "What's happening here?" she asked.

"Mom, please tell me that you had an affair and I'm your illegitimate child," Ana begged, making her father snort.

"Unfortunately…I can't say that. Your dad didn't let me go long enough to have an affair. You're his daughter through and through," Meghan shrugged, smirking.