Chapter 42

DISCLAIMER: Sebastian, Claude, plots and characters of FSOG, Beelzebub, or OHHC are not mine. The plot of this story and more than half the characters are mine!

[The Multiverse explanation part was taken from Flash]

.

Thanks so much to my awesome Beta, Ninkita.

.

Chapter 42:

.

It was Wednesday, the day of the party at GEH. Tom's birthday the weekend before had been a blast. Everything Tom liked was present there. He was pampered by everyone in the manor, making the teen blush. Ana had taken him shopping and bought him a whole new wardrobe of his choice. Christian had taken him to buy his first car. Tom ended up choosing a dark green 1969 Chevelle COPO 427. Christian was impressed by his choice, but he would've been a little more satisfied if his son had chosen something safer.

Christian was wearing a tux and was in the front hall of the manor fixing his bow tie while he waited for his wife. The twins and other smaller babies of the manor were in their portable cribs in the living room where Sebastian was entertaining them. Christian snickered as Sebastian got peed on more than once while changing diapers of the babies. Sebastian gave Christian a glare which only made the man chuckle louder.

A commotion at the front door made both men look at that direction. Caleb, Jose, Nicolas and Liam entered the manor with smirks on their faces. The painful groaning and complaining was coming from Bill, whose ear was in Tom's hold. The brothers were bickering about something. As they came closer, the reason became clear.

"How did you think I'll react to this, you brat? I still can't believe that you put the national anthem on my sex playlist. That was the most awkward moment of my life," Tom exclaimed angrily. Caleb and Nicolas snickered behind his back, as Liam gave him empathetic looks.

"National anthem?!" Christian asked, not being able to stop himself.

"We're trained from birth to have an instant reaction to the anthem. Can you imagine what my reaction was when the anthem started playing in the middle of sex?" Tom asked. This time Christian also started laughing as he got the visual. "Yeah…you're laughing at my misery….my partner looked at me in disbelief for about 5 minutes straight before she left….shaking her head and muttering about crazy patriots," Tom complained.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that," Christian stated with a smirk.

"It was for your own good," Bill protested. "If you keep having sex…you'll end up with an STD. Do you have any idea how shameful it will be for me when I'll have to explain to the Queen that the Earl died of an STD?" he added.

"There are things that prevent STD, Bill. It's called 'condom'. I use it every time I'm with someone," Tom replied deadpan.

Bill paused. "OH…I didn't think about that..." he trailed off, looking confused.

Christian bit down hard on his lip to stop the laughter bursting out of him. Caleb, Nicolas, Liam and even Jose didn't stop this time. They all started laughing, hard. After the spiel of laughter subsided, Tom announced Bill's punishment. "You're going to the 3am mass tonight. It's part of your penance," he informed sternly.

"Why? And what penance? I didn't kill Jesus," Bill protested angrily.

"What's going on down here?" Ana asked from the top of the stairs, curiously. She was wearing a backless V-neck sequined silver mermaid dress with spaghetti straps. She had accessorized the dress with an expensive diamond necklace, water-drop diamond studs, thin diamond bracelet, her engagement ring, wedding ring, and a silver purse. She was also wearing a pair of silver high heels. Her hair was pinned to one side with curls flowing down her back.