Chapter 54 😈

DISCLAIMER: Sebastian, Claude, plots and characters of FSOG, Beelzebub, or OHHC are not mine. The plot of this story and more than half the characters are mine!

Thanks so much to my awesome Beta, Ninkita.

**Lemon alert!**

.

Chapter 54:

.

It was 7 pm when the plane landed in Seattle. The flight back from Connecticut to Seattle was pleasant. Everyone was much more relaxed and cheerful. They made concrete plans to go back to Connecticut in mid-October for the Halloween event in the amusement park before everyone went their separate directions. Christian reminded them once again to keep his and Ana's secret. Andrea and Elliot assured him that they would keep their promise, before they left. Elliot and Andrea went to their house to freshen up and sleep. They planned to get their son the next morning.

Taylor was waiting for Christian and Ana with Christian's Audi. Christian and Ana waved at their friends before greeting Taylor. "Hey, Jason. How have you been? How's Gail?" Ana asked with a smile.

"We're fine, Ana. How was the vacation?" Taylor asked with a warm smile.

"Um….it was interesting," Ana snickered before ducking to get inside the car.

At her reaction, Taylor gave Christian a questioning look. "What was that about? Did something happen?" he inquired frowning.

Christian gave him an amused smirk before patting his shoulder. "Don't worry about it. Everything was good….after a period," he said sardonically.

"Oh-kay?" Taylor was puzzled by Christian's mysterious answer. He closed the car door after Christian got in, and went to the driver's side to drive the couple to the island.

"How's everything on the island?" Christian inquired.

"Uh…Mr. Grey…Christian, Gail and I had been staying at Escala while you were on vacation," Taylor replied sheepishly.

"I told them to take a vacation as well," Ana added. "How's Gail's sister? She was sick, wasn't she?" she asked.

"She's doing much better now. Gail and I went to visit her a few days ago."

"That was good idea. Family should visit each other often," Ana smiled at Taylor as she snuggled against Christian.

Christian ran his fingers through her hair before dropping a kiss on her forehead. "My beautiful girl," he cooed.

Ana smiled up at him, before pulling him closer for a kiss. They continued to kiss and snuggle all the way to the island. On the ferry, Taylor went out of the car to give them some privacy. They made out heavily during the ferry ride and were panting by the time they reached the island. They fixed their messy hair and clothes as best as they could before the car stopped in front of the manor.

The smiles they had on their faces vanished when they witnessed the scene in front of them. Bill and Tom were fighting each other…brutally, while P4, Ana's parents, some of the older kids of the manor, and Sebastian were standing around wincing with each shot. No one was stopping them physically, though almost everyone was asking them to stop fighting. Ana gasped in shock at the scene. It was the third time these two brothers were fighting since they came to stay with her, but this time the fight was worse. Christian was horror stuck at the scene and moved to stop them when Bill pushed Tom hard against the stair case and jumped on top of him. Holding Tom's head, Bill slammed it hard against the stair.

"Boys! Stop! What are you doing?" Christian grabbed Bill and pulled him off of Tom.

"LET ME GO! I WANNA KILL THAT JERK!" Bill shouted and he started flailing wildly.