Chapter 15

DISCLAIMER: I just own the plot and more than a few characters… Nothing more.

Thanks so much to my awesome Beta, Ninkita

/

Chapter 15

/

Christian called Taylor as he and Hope headed for the elevator. Christian told him to get the car out. Hanging up, he glanced down and found that Hope had already punched in the password and was grinning at him. Smiling at the little girl, he asked, "Wanna have some lunch first before we do something fun?"

"Hmm...Lunch...I hungly," Hope stated rubbing her belly.

"Sorry to make you wait," Christian said guiltily.

"No poblem," Hope shrugged.

"What do you want to eat? We'll have whatever you want," Christian offered.

A wide smile spread across her face. "Can we have Chinese, please? I wanna eat flied lice," Hope said excitedly.

"Fly lice?! Oh...you mean Fried Rice? Chinese? Sure," Christian said hesitantly.

Soon they got into the car and Christian told Taylor to take them to a nearby Chinese food restaurant. Ten minutes later, Taylor stopped the car in front of a restaurant called 'L*c*y Chinese Restaurant'. Christian helped Hope out and asked Taylor to have lunch with them after parking the car. Christian quickly found a table in the corner for them. By the time Taylor joined them after a few minutes, Christian and Hope had selected their food. Taylor took the menu and left them to go to the counter to order their food.

"Hope, I'd like to ask you a question, and I want you to answer me honestly. Can you do that for me?" Christian asked, leaning forward on the table.

"What is it?" Hope titled her head and looked curious.

"Do you remember the other day when I came to meet you in the playroom?"

"Yeah…and Dusk was thele too," Hope answered excitedly.

Christian smiled at her cuteness. "Yes. Remember what Dusk asked you that day?"

"He askted if you wele my daddy," Hope answered, nodding her head.

"Yes…and you told him that I'm not your daddy yet. So, do you think I can be your Daddy…for real?" Christian asked nervously.

Hope's eyes twinkled and her face lit up. She gave Christian the biggest smile he had ever seen on her. "Yes! Yes! I want you to be my Daddy," she said as she bounced in her chair.

"Thank you, Angel. It would be an honor to be your Daddy. But for me to be your Daddy, your mommy and I have to get married first. And I want to ask you if it's okay with you," Christian explained.

"You'le gonna be my daddy and mally mommy?" Hope asked.

"I want to, and I need your help in that."

"YES! I can't wait to call you daddy," Hope said, clapping her hands.

Christian grinned at the little girl. "I need your help in asking mommy to marry me, though,"

"How can I 'elp?" Hope asked, resting her head on her hands.

"First thing I need help with is the ring. I've already chosen a few but I want your opinion too."

"When can we go for ling shoppin?" Hope asked.

"As soon as we're finished with our lunch," Christian answered, kissing the little girl's chubby cheeks.

"Yay!" Hope beamed at Christian. Taylor came back with their lunch and Hope informed him excitedly, "Mr. Taylol, do you know Clissy is gonna be my daddy soon?"