Chapter 31

DISCLAIMER: Fifty shades of Grey or any of its characters do NOT belong to me. I own the plot and more than a few characters though.

*I would like to remind you that this is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to real people or places is accidental; though I did borrow some names and characters from other places that are not mine.

Thanks so much to my awesome Beta, Ninkita

** Lemon alert

/

Chapter 31 

/

Their last day on Bora Bora, they spent shopping to buy trinkets for everyone. Ana bought hundreds of different types of traditional Bora Bora necklaces, earrings, and bracelets for everyone; from children to the adults. The pieces she bought for the adults were statement pieces. "Wow...do you think you bought enough?" Christian asked teasingly.

Ana smirked at her husband. "You tell me. Don't think for a second that I didn't see you buying stuff too." Christian chuckled, nodding.

They had lunch out, before returning to their villa. They changed into their swimming outfits and spent hour in the water; playing and swimming. They had a romantic candle light dinner in their room and spent the next few hours making love before they went to sleep.

/

/

Their plane was scheduled to land in two hours. Ana had been sick the whole morning and Christian was out of his mind with worry. She had been vomiting since she woke up that morning. Christian had called his mom in a panic when Ana vomited for the third time in two hours. Grace assured him that during pregnancy morning sickness was common, but asked him to get Ana checked out when they reach Montana. Grace had already contacted a doctor in Montana and asked him to expect her son and daughter in-law.

Ana returned from the bathroom to find a worried looking Christian looking out of the window. "Christian?" she asked, sitting down in the seat beside him.

"Hmm?" Christian looked over at her, smiling in relief.

"What were you thinking about?" she asked. "You looked worried."

"I'm thinking about how much I love you," he replied, leaning his head back to stare at her, while she did the same. "I would die if something happened to you," he added.

"I love you, too, baby...and I'm not going to die," Ana chuckled. "I've been pregnant before remember? The morning sickness started late this time. It's quite common during pregnancy," she assured.

"Mom said the same thing when I called her earlier...but we're still going to see that doctor first when we reach Montana. She told me that Hope and the boys have got on the plane on time and they'll be in Montana three hours after us. We can visit the doctor and go to the cottage by the time they arrive."

"That's good," Ana smiled at him and closed her eyes to relax till the landing. Soon, she was being shaken to wake up by Christian. "What?!" she asked sleepily.

"We landed a few minutes ago. You fell asleep as soon as you closed your eyes," he informed her with an affectionate smile.