Chapter 29

DISCLAIMER: Fifty shades of Grey or any of its characters do NOT belong to me. I own the plot and more than a few characters though.

*I would like to remind you that this is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to real people or places is accidental; though I did borrow some names and characters from other places that are not mine.

Thanks so much to my awesome Beta, Ninkita

** Lemon alert

/

Chapter 29

/

The banging on the door woke her up. Groaning, Ana opened her eyes and glared at the door. Someone banged on the door again, impatiently. "Who is it?" Ana asked hoarsely, wondering why someone wanted to wake her up so early.

"It's me, Andrea. Open the door, Ana. It's your wedding day!" Andrea answered from the other side of the door.

Ana's eyes widened as she recalled that it was really her wedding day. The bridal party had stayed on the island after rehearsal dinner last night. Ana looked at the wall clock and saw that it was 6 am already. The wedding was at 11 am. They only had 5 hours to get ready. Climbing out of bed, Ana pulled on her silk robe and opened the door. "Good morning, Andy," she greeted with a smile.

"Good morning, Ana banana," Andrea greeted in a singsong voice as she walked in carrying a tray. "Here's your breakfast. Go, brush your teeth and come out," she ordered.

Ana looked at her maid of honor in her short silk robe and asked, heading towards the bathroom, "Where is everyone else?"

"They are finishing breakfast. They'll be here by the time you finish your breakfast. The beautician Dean and his team have also arrived. Grace, Elizabeth, Mia, and Kate will be here in an hour. The cars will pick Mr. Grey and his groomsmen up in two hours. By the time they will reach the island, Dean will be ready to work on them," Andrea explained the schedule.

"The kids from the manor arrived yet?" Ana asked coming out of the bathroom. She had brushed her teeth and washed her face before pulling her hair into a messy bun.

"They'll be here in one hour. I talked to Claude and he informed me that the kids are ready with their bags. He'll start bringing them here soon," Andrea assured.

"Thanks, Andy. You're the best," Ana hugged her friend.

"Of course I am," Andrea joked, laughing. "Now eat your breakfast. Your groom called me at 4 am to remind me that you're pregnant and need to eat every meal."

Ana chuckled as she sat down and started eating. "Is Hope awake?" she asked.

"Not yet. I thought I should let her sleep a little more."

"We should wake her. She demanded to see everyone get ready," Ana said with an amused smile.

"You eat your food. I'll go wake my niece," Andrea said, before leaving the room.

Ana's phone chirped. Picking up her phone she saw she had a text from Christian. "Good morning, my soon-to-be bride -C" it said.

"Good morning, husband-to-be. Had breakfast yet? -A"

"Just woke up. Going to take a shower first. You having breakfast? -C"

"I also woke up a few minutes ago and now having breakfast. Everyone will be here soon. In a few hours, we'll be forever bound. Are you excited? -A"

"Excited, impatient and eager ;) -C"

"Make sure to shave. Dean will be with you after getting us ready. -A"