The one where she came between two best friends

The trip was finally over, thankfully, I didn't get to meet Austin after that day. I lot has changed after the trip and sometimes I think maybe this change might be positive for me.
______________________________________
After 2 weeks

This was such a great episode I’m really enjoying it, let’s watch the next one.

I said to Steve who was sitting right beside me.

Steve has been a great help to me after the whole Austin drama happened, he’s the one whose given me company and made sure I never have a dull moment, or get upset thinking too much about Austin. He’s a great person I wish I’d know him sooner.

Suddenly his phone buzzed which disturbed my thoughts.

“Oh crap! I totally forgot I had football practice at 4 I’ve to go or the coach is gonna get really upset.” Steve said looking at his phone reminder.

“It’s okay you should go, I totally understand.” I said reassuringly him.

“Thank you Emilia, but we’re on for tonight right? At eight?” He asked hopefully.

“Yes of course I’ll be ready. I promise.”I smiled and walked him through the door, but he suddenly bent down kissed me on the cheek and left smirking.

Oh my God! Meanwhile I just stood there standing like a fool. Emilia why are you like this!!

To distract myself I started cleaning my room and by the end of it I was soo exhausted that I dozed off on the couch, but my sleep was distracted by the ringing of my phone.

Without even looking at who the caller was I answered it. I was so sleepy that I didn’t understood what was the conversation about and muttered some yes and hang up.

The caller might be Steve, speaking about our dinner tonight. Nobody will call me except Steve. I thought to myself

After a while I was disturbed again by the doorbell ringing. Oh God! Who is it now? I was so angry and just yanked the door open and saw Steve standing there looking handsome as ever.

“Emilia you aren’t ready yet?” Steve asked disappointingly.

“Umm... I was just going to. You just wait for ..” Suddenly I saw a car stopping and Austin getting out of it.

Holy mother fudge! What is he doing here?

God he looked so hot in that suit. Emilia!! try not to make it so obvious.

“Hi Steve! Why are you here? And Emilia, you aren’t ready yet?” Austin asked his best friend confused and why the hell does he want me to get ready?

“Ready for what?” I asked puzzled. When did I make plans with Austin?

“I called you, don’t you remember you said tonight was fine, now go get ready otherwise we’ll be late.” Austin informed me.

“Emilia can’t go with you she’s going out with me. Right Emilia?” I can see Steve starting to get angry.

Why do I have to be so dumb?

Oh Lord! Let the boys decide this time.

“Ah...Okay yes! you two talk about it. I’ll just get ready and come.” I said and ran up the stairs.

Oh god ! What should I do know? I can’t make any of them upset.

Why did I said yes to them. I should just cancel both the plans as I can’t choose one and make the other upset.

Emilia what have you gotten yourself into!