The one where his heart breaks

Steve P.O.V

I was with Austin in the auditorium planning his special surprise for Emilia.

Austin was soo happy he’s finally cleared all his misunderstandings with Emilia and they were a couple now, and here I am decorating this auditorium with heart roses for their happy ending.

Don’t get me wrong I’m happy for them Austin is my best friend and Emilia, she’s so beautiful and such a nice girl.

There was something entirely different about her she wasn’t like the rest of the girls - she was special and precious.

No wonder my heart skipped a beat when I saw her enter the class on the first day of school it was love at first sight but I was too scared to get my heart broken to ask her out.

And then the bet with Austin happened.

Suddenly I hear some footsteps approaching and decided to hide.

I saw Emilia enter the auditorium she was shocked to see the view in front of her and then Austin appeared with the board asking her the question.

She immediately said yes and  ran towards him to hug him.

I decided to walk away from there giving them space.

Honestly I didn’t knew that he’ll get so serious with her I thought he’s doing it for fun like he used to earlier but being with Emilia changed him.

I’ve seen him crying and fighting for her.

He truly deserves her and they make a great couple.

Sometimes some things are not meant to be no matter how much we wish they were.

Suddenly my phone chimed Austin sent me a photo of him and Emilia with the message “ IT’S OFFICIAL “

But with Austin and Emilia- it was always meant to be !