Hill Top View

It's been more than an hour of us driving and he's not telling me where are we going.

"Will you please tell me where the hell are you taking me?" I questioned him annoyingly.

He looked at me for a second and smiled.

"Ugh, you are fucking irritating! I don't know why I agree with this." I hissed under my breath.

"Princess will you shut up and let me concentrate on the road, " He said.

For the first time, I agreed to what he said and laid back on the seat and felt my eyes slowly shutting down. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Time to wake up baby boo " I heard some angelic voice.

I was so busy in my sleep that I didn't want anyone to disturb me.

"I don't want to wake up, let me sleep" I mumbled in my sleep

"If you don't open your eyes in five seconds then I'll wake you up the other way," He whispered in such a way that his lips brushed against my ears.

"5.....4.....3.....2–" He starts counting backward.

Before he finishes, I  opened my eyes slowly and my eyes meet with the beautiful pair of blue eyes. He was so close to me that if I moved a little, our noses will brush against each other.

I pushed him and opened the car door to get some air. Then I saw the most beautiful view I've ever seen in my life.

We both were standing at a top of a hill, from where the entire city was visible. The sun was about to set and the buildings were painted golden by the sun's rays. I was so mesmerized by the view and also the fact that he bring me here.

Why did he bring me here? We weren't even so close.But keeping all these questions aside, I just wanted to enjoy the view .

"Wow! This is so beautiful" I stated the fact and turned towards him.

He stood besides me and looked over the view.

" Yeah, I like to come here when I want to relax. " He smiled.

That smile was so genuine.

"But where exactly are we? I don't see anyone here." I questioned him with a raised eyebrow.

"Princess,  this is a place far outside the city nobody comes here. I thought this is will be the  nicest place to show you. " He said

"Austin you don't know how happy I am.  You drove all over the way to show me this beautiful view . THANK YOU so much " I smiled and without thinking I did what I wasn't supposed to do .

I hugged him.

At first, he was surprised by my sudden gesture but soon he let his hand cover me tightly. We didnt move for a minute until I came back to my senses.

I slightly removed my hands against his and stepped back from him.

"Oh sorry, I was just caught in the moment" I said with an embarrassment.

" Don't worry about it " he said with a smile

My cheeks turned into a brighter shade of pink. I don't understand why always he is the one who makes me blush.

"Let's play 20 questions " he told.

"Okay, but I'll ask first " I said with a smirk

We both chatted for a long time.

I learned a lot about him, from his favourite color to get to know the fact that he used to play with barbies when he was a kid.

"Will you stop laughing? " he said with an annoying tone.

"HaHAHAHA.....who has ever thought Austin the hottest Badboy in school used to play with barbies " I laughed so hard that my eyes were filled with tears.

Oh shit!! I want to take that sentence back. Now he's going to use this sentence against me.

"What did you say ? Awwww....Princess you think I am the hottest boy in school?" He smirked at me and within a second he shifted to my side.

He was sat close to me that our hands brushed against each other.

" Whatever, I think we should head home. My mom and dad will be coming from work . " with that I stood and went to sat inside the car.

He  followed me and we headed to my home.

The drive was silent, a smile formed on my lips  by the thinking of the day.

It was worth missing the school.

He parked the car outside my home.

" Thank you for the day, Barbie girl " I laughingly said to him 

"Fuck off! " he yelled and I wasn't able to control my laugh.

Keeping the taunts for later, I decided to get out .

"See you tomorrow " I said before opening the door to leave.

As I was about to get out,  he pulled my hand towards his lips and kissed it.

"Bye, princess " he winked and I blushed.

Why the Fuck am I always blushing in front of him?

I thought to myself THE BADBOY isn't too bad.