Let's head towards the dance floor

"How can you agree to go to the party?" I questioned Lexi

"It's going to be fun.Trust me we'll enjoy a lot" she answered in a calming tone

How can she be so calm about it? Last times    experience was something that I don't  want to suffer again.

"I have test in the coming days. I can't waste my time by going to the party. And the last time I attended a party didn't went adequately at all" I told her

" Emilia, you should live a little. Forget what happened in the past, this time I'll not leave you for a second. Now, let's go to your place and get ready" She instructed me happily

I just rolled my eyes and agreed to attend the party.
Oh God I wish I didn't ended up crying this time.

We went to my house and got ready for the party which was suppose to start at 7pm and it's already 6:30pm.

We hurried up and reached the destination at 8pm and to be honest I was just looking for that one person in the party. I wonder what was the surprise he's talking about ?

"Do you see Austin anywhere? I think he must have left early. We should go back too " I asked Lexi with a disappointment

"Emilia will you stop searching for that douche bag. We didn't arrived at the party to see him, we are here to enjoy our time." She explained with an assuring tone

I don't why I feel sad after hearing this from Lexi. She is acting all weird in front of me when I talk about Austin. How can I tell her that one of the significant reason to attend this party was to meet him.

"Come let's get drunk" Lexi said to me

"Are you crazy? I will not get drink at all. I am not legal to drink alcohol.  My parents will kill me if they got to know about this and also one has to be sober to drive us back home. " I explained to Lexi

"Okay fine but atleast come with me to the bar " she said to me and I followed her towards the bar

The smell of liquor was so strong that I wanted to run away from there. Lexi and I sat on the bar counter and waited for Lexi's drink.

We chatted for few minutes but I wasn't able to pay attention to whatever Lexi was telling me as I was thinking about Austin. I don't know why I am acting like this? What is happening to me?

I wanted to get over this and decided to head over to the dance floor.

That's where I saw him with Ashley. Ashley was all over him and the matter of fact he was enjoying it too. They were dancing together all grossed up. By seeing this view, something inside me broke. I don't understand why I am being like this?

Lexi was having a lot fun on the dance floor so I decided not to disturb her and  head to the bar counter to get rid of all those weird emotions I was feeling for a person who didn't even care that whether I am attending the party or not.

"Just don't stop keep serving the drinks, all the strong ones" I told the bar counter person

The first shot of liquor had a burning effect on my throat but kept drinking after that. I want to get rid of all those feelings.

"Keep it coming baby!" I shouted indicating the bar counter person to not stop serving the drinks.

"Oh my God! Emilia you drank the shots? " Lexi yelled excitedly hugging me .

I didn't answer but laughed.

"I want to tell you that a guy asked me ----" Lexi mumbled in a shy tone.

"Oh girl, don't worry about me. Enjoy your night. I can always ask my dad to pick me up from here" I assured her smiling as I don't want to ruin her night.

Dad is not in town right now. I just said that because I don't want her to babysit me and not enjoy her time.

"Aww...are you sure?" Lexi questioned me

"Of course Lexi. Now go and enjoy your time, he's waiting " I told her

With that she left and I was all alone which means I don't know anyone here except him but I will not think about him anymore.

1....2.....3.....4......I don't remember how many shots of vodka I've consumed. I am feeling a lot dizzy and even not able to stand properly.

"Let's head towards the dance floor" I shouted on top of my voice