Parker Mansion

After driving for about half an hour, I finally reached my destination. I was standing outside his house and flashbacks from that horrific night came rushing to my mind. I still can't forget the way he insulted me in front of the entire crowd without any fault of mine.

A tear slipped from my eyes but I wiped it quickly. I have to be strong, I can't let him hurt me. With that thought, I rang the bell.

After a few minutes, a mid-aged woman wearing the uniform of a waitress opened the door. She smiled at me and Without even asking who I was, she invited me in.

As I walked in, I glanced at the beautiful interior. That night when I was here, everything was dark that I wasn't able to look at this alluring interior. Everything was placed so perfectly, that I got lost in the beauty of the house.

My thoughts were interrupted by a very kind voice.

"Austin Sir is waiting for you in the living room." She informed me and directed me to the living room.

On my way to the living room, I saw nobody in the house. Fear and anxiety took over me. I knew he is going to do something for me! Oh God! How will I run from here now?

"Miss, you can go in. I have work to do." With that, she left.

I opened the door and slowly entered the room without making any noise so that I don't catch his attention.

There he was, lying down on the couch with his one hand against his side and the other behind his head. I walked closer towards the couch where he was lying down to glance at him.

His eyes were closed, he was resting. I could see how peaceful he was. His face was angelic. I got drowned in this sight. I don't want to wake him up as this will disturb him.
So, I decided to just stand beside him and glimpse at him.

I was not able to control myself. I just don't understand what is going on with me? I can't think about him like that.

"Emilia stop acting like that. He is just your tutor and nothing else." I whispered to myself and decided to sit on the other couch waiting till the time he gets up.

I turned around to sit on the couch when suddenly a hand grabbed me and pulled me towards it. I lost my balance and fell on top of him. My body pressed against his. This position is definitely not doing any better to stop my thoughts.

" Sweetheart, will you please stop checking me out? You're making me nervous" He said with a smirk on his lips.

"In your dreams, I was thinking how can a person be so ugly" I responded to his question with a sarcastic smile.

"Does anyone told you're a pathetic liar?" he said with a soft laugh.

"Shut up!" I said with an annoying tone.

"I mean I like this position but don't you think you should study as next week is your test"
He said that with a smirk.

And then I realized that I was still on top of him. Oh Geez! I quickly got up from on top of him. My face turned to a brighter color of red and I was so embarrassed.

He then went towards the other chair and sat there. So, I sat on the couch that was far away from him.

"I didn't realize as I was busy-" he interrupted me. I hate when someone interrupts me.

"Glancing at my angelic face," he said with a smirk.

What is up with his smirking?

"No, I was going to say that I didn't realize as I was busy arguing with you" I notified him with an angry tone.

"Oh sweetheart, don't lie to yourself" he was irritating me.

"Ahh, I am not in a mood to fight with you right now. It's better you teach me so that I can go home faster." I said

"As you say, sweetheart," he said.

"Don't call me that! " I yelled at him.

"I'll try my best, Sweetheart," he told me an with that he started walking towards the door.

"Where the hell are you going?" I asked him with an annoyed tone.

"To my bedroom and I am not the only one going, you're coming with me," he replied

"Why? " I inquired him

What is he trying to do with me? I thought to myself.

" My books are there and also I can't teach you in a living room. Don't make those faces and follow me " he announced.

With that, I followed him.

I am going to study maths with the bad boy in his bedroom. How terrifying it sounds!
Let's hope everything goes well.