LEXI'S IDEA

Austin replied, “Actually Sir I've already asked her about this but she rejected my proposal."

Oh God, why is he lying? He has never asked me anything. After all, why will he even talk to a slut like me?  last night's incidents began flashing in my head which made me furious. What the fuck is wrong with him? He has insulted me in front of everyone and then the next day acting as if everything is normal. He is so good at faking everything.

"Miss Emilia, is this true?" The teacher inquired.

I hate him but what should I say in my defense to the teacher.

"No, sir he is lying this is not....." Before I could complete, he interrupted me.

"I am not lying Emilia, be a good girl and say yes to the teacher," he told with a smirk.

How can he have the guts to interrupt me and fib for the second fucking time!!!!!!
I am done with this bad boy.

So I decided to be quiet and ignore him.

"Miss Emilia you have to pass the final term and with those grades, I don't think that's possible. So, my suggestion for you is to let Austin teach you maths. You both can discuss this after this period ends ." The teacher explained.

I didn't know what to say. So I just shook my head.
I heard a small laugh from him behind me but did not even bother to look behind.

The bell rang immediately and I rushed out of the classroom as soon as possible to meet Lexi at the canteen and to not deal with him.

I spotted Lexi in the canteen, quickly sat beside her and threw my books on the table.

"Hey! Look who's in a bad mood today " she said.

"I hate him. How can someone be so fake? He is being rude to me at one time at the very next time he is fucking smirking and is volunteering to teach me Maths?" I burst out of my anger. 

"What? When? Where? I need to know the details!" She seemed excited.

I explained the whole thing that took place in the morning to her.

" I just don't understand what is up with this dude . He is very different. " Lexi states.

"Yeah I know, let's do something crazy to teach him a lesson. " I suggested

" Oh yes! Let's prank the bad boy " Lexi laughed wickedly.

Her laugh was not the normal laugh but the evil laugh. Haven't I told you that Lexi is the best prankster of all times.

She has even pranked few teachers and because of which she was on the verge of being suspended from school.