Maths Test

Emilia POV
I don’t want to go to school today after everything that happened at the party yesterday, but my mom wouldn’t let me take a leave so I was left with no other choice.

My first class was Maths-the subject I loathed the most.

I was taking out my books from my bag when I saw him enter the class, looking good as always but I should not pay any attention to him as he’s just a selfish and rude boy.

I saw him approaching me and felt tensed but then he took the seat beside me, looked at me and smirked.

How can he even have the audacity to that after being so rudely with me yesterday.

The teacher’s voice interrupted me from my thoughts, “There is a surprise test today for all of you based on what was taught the last week, it’s a short test hope you all do well” he said and then started handing over the test papers.

I saw the paper and didn’t understood a single thing, I got worried I’m sure I would fail. I was thinking of what to write when I looked over Austin who was writing something furiously it looked like he was almost done with his paper.

God! What will I do now? The time was going to be over soon and I haven’t written anything.

Soon the bell rang, the teacher started collecting the papers and he walked out of the class with them.

He returned after 10 minutes with the result in his hands. “So, as usual Austin has done brilliantly in his test he’s the only one who has got full marks.” What!! Austin has got full marks and that also in MATHS!?

“Rest of you need to work very hard especially you Miss Emilia you have barely written anything on your sheets.” At this I heard the class laughing and got embarrassed.

“I suggest that you should started taking help from Austin, he can give you classes after school so that you don’t fail next time.” The teacher said.

Noooo this can’t be happening I can’t be taking help from that jerk Austin.

“ I hope you would help Miss Emilia and don’t mind it Austin?” The teacher asked.

To which Austin replied, “Actually Sir.....