New Beginning

I've been a girl that has always believed in fairytales, the prince charming and love at first sight.

"Mom can you please help me find my pencil box," I asked my mom
"Honey, you're already late for your first day of school, hurry up! "
Yes, it is my first day ....that doesn't mean that I am in kindergarten, my parents and I shifted from Australia to London this week due to some family relations and business deal.

"Yes, mamma! Ik it's my first day but I will not leave without my pencil box ." I told her.
In my life, I want everything systematic without any disturbances.

I can be grumpy when things did not go as I've planned.

" Honey, you can't be late on your first day. Ask someone for a pen in your class, I am sure no one will deny. Come on, now hop on the car before I shout " my momma threatened me.

I quickly hopped in the car with an angry look. By the time I was coming close to the school, nervousness and anxieties took over me.

I reached the school and bid my mother goodbye.

On my way to the office, to collect my schedule. Most of the people's eye was on me, which made me feel like running back to my home.

I was very nervous and scared because in Australia I went to an all-girls school. I never feel comfortable around boys. I don't even have any *boy* -*friends*. I get very shy when any boy talks to me. Oh, God !! Help me survive this.

I reach the office and collected my schedule and was on my way to the locker when I bumped into someone. I didn't look in his / her eyes as I was very scared.

" Sorry, I hope you're not hurt, " I asked that someone before looking he/she was.

"Yeah whatever, keep your eyes on the way next time, dumbhead " he rudely states. I looked into his eyes, which was of blue color and it was mesmerizing but keeping his beauty aside my attention went to his words, how can he speak like that without even knowing me.

By the time I was ready with a reply, he left.