The one where they are selected

Austin walks back into the room and I ask him again, "Come on Austin tell me what happened last night."
"Not gonna happen, princess." He said with a smirk and I pouted at him.
"You look so cute with a pout." He said with a smile and i found myself blushing in return.
"Oh just quit flirting with me." And with that i hit him with a pillow.
"Ouch! You're so gonna regret it baby girl." He laughed and hit me back and we started a pillow fight. It was so fun and we continued hitting each other and soon enough there were feathers all over the place. We laughed so hard and it was so much fun to be there with him.
I was going to pickup another pillow when i tripped over the bed and landed on him are faces just an inch close and i could feel his warm breath, and i wanted nothing more than just to lean forward and kiss him.
A strand of my hair came loose and he put it behind my ear with his gentle hands caressing my face.
"Uhm, i think i should get going." I said awkwardly and got up as fast as I could.
"Oh okay, i guess I'll drop you off then." Austin offered.
"Yeah that would be great, thankyou." I replied with a smile and started collecting my things.
On our way back we mostly remained silent. I was mainly occupied with my thoughts of him. Why is it that whenever we are together something like this always happens though i enjoy being with him and have such a good time but I try so hard to resist him, i know he's not good for me but i think a part of me is falling for him.

The next day in school there was surprisingly a huge crowd in front of the notice board. I spotted Steve there and waved at him.
"What's all this commotion about." I enquired.
"Don't you know? It's the best time of the year- Annual theatre festival. Everyone in the school is so excited about it this year's theme is going to be Romeo and Juliet. We have to go to the Drama club right now to get our roles assigned."
Steve informed me.
As we entered the room I spotted Austin already seated in the middle giving instructions to a few other students, our eyes met and he smiled at me guess he's very excited for this play.
"So we have Austin as Romeo now we'll just have to find the perfect Juliet for him. So, any volunteers?"The teacher asked.
And before anyone could answer Austin shouted, "Sir, why don't we give Emilia a chance, I think she'll be perfect for the role, and she loves acting."
I love acting? What is he talking about?
"But Sir,...." I started to say and the teacher cut me off, "Ok then its decided Emilia and Austin will be the lead for our play now let's get the practice started."