The one where the wicked ruined everything

Ashlyn POV

“Just come to my room tonight and I’ll clear everything princess. There will be no more secrets between us. Tonight we’ll start our new beginning.” I overheard Austin saying to Emilia.

I had forgotten my phone in the bus and came back to look for it and I’m glad I did otherwise I wouldn’t have heard Austin planning a date with Emilia.

But I wouldn’t let this happen, Austin is mine and that Emilia bitch will get what she deserves tonight for stealing my boyfriend.

I’ll end all of this tonight.

Then it will be me and Austin forever.

—————————————————
I got ready in my black dress and glanced myself in the mirror before walking out and I was looking pretty good.

Austin is going to love this.

Then I walked to Austin’s room and he excitedly opened the door, he must be thinking that it was Emilia.

Seeing me his face fell and he was in a shock.

“Hi Austin, get ready fast we’ll go out tonight.” I said and walked in the room and sat on the bed.

I will not let him confess anything to Emilia. That bitch will be destroyed.

“Umm, Ashlyn I’m not feeling good tonight so if you could leave-"

I cut him off “ Not feeling good? Really Austin? I’m sure you could have made a better excuse then that for secretly meeting with Emilia.” I shouted and stood up.

“What? How did you know about it? “ He was left dumbfounded.

What was he thinking? I will not know about his sweet gesture towards that bitch!

“I overheard your conversation with Emilia because you wouldn’t have told me otherwise. I told you to stay away from her Austin.” I reminded him about my warning for him.

Austin replied “Look lets just talk about it tomorrow please leave now Ashlyn.” he was definitely annoyed by my presence.

I am not going anywhere until or unless something dramatic happens here.

Then I saw Emilia, that bitch, near the door  but pretended like I didn’t and continued talking.

Ha ha Yes! this was the perfect timing!

I came close to Austin and took his hand and said “ See, I know you made a bet that you will trap Emilia and make her fall in love with you, and you have won. She’s clearly in love with you and thinks you’re too. So just stop it now don’t overdo it Austin. We all know you have no feelings for her, don’t trouble the poor girl anymore.”

There I spilled the truth. That bitch was never expecting this from him.

Now, Austin will be mine. 

Austin was just beginning to say something when I acted surprised and exclaimed “OH MY GOD! Emilia you shouldn’t have heard this.”

Austin turned his head towards the door and was alarmed to see Emilia. He was spechless.

My mission was accomplished.

Poor girl was in tears, her eyes turned red and numb.Haha she very much deserves it for stealing my boyfriend.

She gave Austin a look of disappointment and turned around and just ran away from the room.

Austin was going after her when I tried stopping him but hé jerked his hand and ran after her.