The one where he secretly enters her house

Emilia's P.O.V

After school, I went to my home and changed into my minion's shorts and a crop top, and lie down on my bed to rest. I didn't even get a text or call from Austin. I wonder where is he?

It's been 1 hr and I am not able to get my mind off that fight I had with Lexi. I was sad that I lost a friend.

To distract my mind off her, I went to take a shower.

There was nobody in the house. My parents texted me that they will be home tomorrow morning as they are stuck somewhere.

So, I wrapped my wet body with a towel and got out of the shower. I headed towards my room to get dressed.

It was 6 in the evening.

I entered my room and walked towards my closest to select my night suit. I was choosing my night suit when I heard a knock on the window. My back was facing the window. 

I wanted to turn around but was scared as fuck. I heard someone got inside my room.
And on top of this, I was just wrapped in a towel. What if that person rape me? What if he killed me? How will my parents react to see me wrapped in a towel lying on the floor dead?

Then, Someone grabbed my waist from behind and I screamed on top of my voice in the hope that I will be saved from this person. I hit that person in the place where the sun doesn't shine with all my force. And then turned around to see the bad boy lying on the floor in pain.

"Ouch! Are you fucking crazy?" I heared him yelling in pain

"I am crazy? You scared the shit out of me Austin" I told him.

He didn't say anything but was still lying on the floor.

" Like a normal person you should try using  the door." I said with a smile

"I rang the bell ten times but you were not opening the door. I thought you were not at home but then I saw your rooms light were switched on. So, I got concerned about you" He explained me everything

I might be in the shower that's why I didn't hear the bell. But wait what did he just say He was concerned about me? This is so sweet of him. Now I regret hitting him.

"I am sorry Austin. I thought you were a killer who tried to kill me or rape me." I walked towards him as he was still lying on the floor.

What should I do?  I can't even rub the place where I hit him. So, I decided to hold his hand and lead him towards my bed.

"I wonder what would have happened if someone else would have entered my room" I told him

"Emilia, I can still do many things with you right now if you keep wearing that towel.You know it's very hard for me to control myself" He said to me with a smirk and slowly started walking towards me.

"Oh, yes I am going to change" I started walking backwards as he was slowly stepping towards me. 

"You better change, princess" Austin is now two steps far from me.

I walked backwards and my back hit the closet door. Austin moved a step forward.

"Get away from me, Austin. Let me change"  with that I pushed him and went to change into my night suit

I heard him hopped on my bed that means he is not planning to go anywhere any soon .

This night is going to be a Fun and Crazy night.