The one where they go on a trip

Austin P.O.V

It has been a week since Emilia’s fight with Ashlyn and due to Ashley’s constant blackmailing I was not able to meet her even once.

But today was the day of our school trip and I was excited to see her today.

I entered the bus and at once my eyes fell upon and she got excited the seat beside her was empty- she was saving it for me.

But then I heard Ashlyn’s voice,“ Austin baby, come here I have saved a seat for you we’ll sit together.”

Just hearing that voice made me irritated but I had no choice and did as told.

The disappointment on Emilia’s face was enough to tear me apart.

She turned her face away from me and got up and went at the back of the bus with her friends.

The entire journey was so dull Ashlyn was boring me and I just kept stealing glances at Emilia she was having so much fun with her friends singing songs and dancing along the way.

When we finally reached the resort I let Ashl out before me and waited for Emilia but she ignored me and continued walking.

I shouted, “ Emilia, wait!”

But she didn’t listened then I hold her hand and pushed her towards me our faces were merely an inch apart.

“What is wrong with you Austin? Why do you keep playing these games with me. You don’t love me just go and enjoy with your Ashlyn and leave me alone" She shouted.

I stood there dumbstruck not knowing what to say how to tell her how much I love her.

I don’t know why I made that stupid bet and know I’m in this mess.

But I’ll finally tell her all this tonight. I won’t be blackmailed by Ashlyn anymore.

“Just come to my room tonight and I’ll clear everything princess. There will be no more secrets between us. Tonight we’ll start our new beginning.” I said and then picked up my luggage and continued walking.