The Wrong Call

After arguing with my mom I decided to take a bath as it will drain all of my anger.

A few minutes later when I felt better I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around me. I then heard that my phone was ringing and rushed towards my room to pick it up. I know who is calling as she is the only friend of mine who calls me. I wanted to tell Lexi about me going to Austin's place and all the details of him calling my mother to tutor me just after what I did to him.

I reached my room and without looking at the caller ID I answered it.

"Oh my God Lexi! Do you know what happened today? When I entered my home, my mother asked me about that dumbhead. And I acted like I don't know what she's talking about and then she told me that Austin called her and told my mother about him tutoring me as I failed my maths test. He is calling me to his place. I don't know what to do! I just don't know why is he caring to tutor me just after that prank. Lexii you know-" I was interrupted by someone's voice over the phone, it was not Lexi.  It was of a boy, not just any other boy it was him.

"You should not talk about a person behind there back Emilia," He said and I could see him smirking through the phone.

His voice sounded so good that it left shiver down my spine. I didn't know how to react. So many questions were coming in my head, How did he get my number? Why is he being so sweet?

I decided to act cool.

"What is your problem? Leave me alone." I replied to him.

"What time will you be here? " he completely ignored my question.

"Who says I am coming?" I answered him back. This time I was smirking.

"Do you want me to pick you up from your home? I would love to meet your parents and will let them know about what you did to me ." He informed me.

I just can't let my parents know about all this as I have already troubled them a lot in the past. If they get to know about this, then they will remove me from this school and will send me to a boarding school. I don't want that. I can't let this happen.

"Text me your address. I'll be there at 6 pm." I said with an annoying tone.

"See you, sweetheart." He said. I could see that he is enjoying every bit of this conversation.

"Fuck you!" I told him. I was so annoyed by him.

"Not so early sweetheart. We didn't even know each other. " With that he hung up.

Uhhh....What mess I've gotten myself into.