Parker Mansion PT.2

It's been 3 hrs since I am studying maths. And a matter of fact, Austin is a really good tutor. Honestly, I didn't expect him to be so potent while teaching.

"That's it for today sweetheart." He said it with a smile. An actual smile, no smirk.

"Ughh, finally I am free from this torture" I let out a relieved breath.

"I am not that bad Emilia," he said with a sad tone.

I felt bad as I was talking about maths, not him.

"Don't upset yourself, I was talking about maths, not you dumbhead" I informed him.

He didn't say anything but smiled. For the second time, he was actually smiling. His smile was adorable.

Again those thoughts Emilia. Stop it

There was silence in the room. 

"It's my cue to leave then. Thank you, Austin. To be honest you are a good tutor " I told him with a smile on my face.

"Is that a compliment? Emilia " He said with a smirk.

And his smirk was back

"Whatever" I replied

I looked at the time and it was 9:00 pm I was so late. I can't drive at night as I am scared. What will I do now? How will I go home?

"Okay then let me escort you to your car. Let's go" Austin said

Should I ask him for help?  What if he denies to help me.

"What happened, Emilia? You look worried" he asked me with a concerned look

"Yeah, actually I am scared to drive alone at night. I don't usually drive at night as something happened to me in the past. So, I don't know-how to go back home" I told him everything

He started laughing. I was shocked to see him like that. Firstly, he never laughed in front of me until now and secondly, I told him my issue and he finds it funny.

I was very angry. And rushed out of the room towards my car. I was not thinking about anything at the moment.

I heard footsteps behind me.

"Emilia stop! I didn't mean to offend you " he shouted from behind me.

"I can clearly see that Austin. Just go back. " I turned and  yelled back at him

He stopped in front of me.

"I was laughing at your shyness Emilia. You could have easily asked me to drop you but you were  shy to ask me, that made me laugh," he explained

I didn't say anything

"Come on, get in my car I'll drive you home," Austin said

"What about my car? I can't leave it here. There is school tomorrow" I asked him

"I'll bring your car tomorrow " he assured me

I gave him a smile and without further a due I got in his car.

The drive home was silent. We didn't talk at all. Finally, I was outside my home.

"Thank you, Austin. It was very kind of you to drop me." I said it with a smile

"No worries, Sweetheart. Anything for you." He winked at me and came closer towards me. Our faces were inches away.

My cheeks were getting red and before he sees it I got out of the car.

" See you tomorrow Austin" I waved him bye and went inside my home.

I opened the door and slowly walked towards my room before letting my parents know that I am home late.

I successfully came into my room. Without wasting any time I changed into my night suit and went to my bed.

I wasn't able to sleep as I was continuously thinking about Austin. He is not even here and still has an effect on me.

He was just the opposite of what I assumed him to be. He was sweet and I hate to admit that I really like being called sweetheart.

A smile appeared on my lips and then I let sleep took all over me.