The one where something unexpected happened

Austin POV

“OH MY GOD! Emilia you shouldn’t have heard this.” Ashlyn said and I turned my head and saw Emilia standing at the door.

She must have heard all of this but she wasn’t supposed to.

This was not how I planned it to go.

God! What am I gonna do now?

She was in tears and looked so hurt all I wanted to do was to hug her, but she just ran away from the room.

I also began following her when Ashlyn tried stopping me but I didn’t listen, all of this was because of her why did she had to do this tonight.

Tonight was supposed to be perfect with just me and Emilia.

I was finally gonna tell her how much I love her. Ashlyn had spoiled all of this I’m never going to forgive her for this. I jerked my hand away from her and followed Emilia.

I rushed to her room but she had locked the door.

“Emilia, love please listen to me. Give me a chance to explain myself.” I shouted on top my lungs.

“Go away Austin, I don’t want to hear your lies anymore, I’ve had enough." She said and the hurt was evident in her voice.

Her voice was so rough from crying  that it hurted me seeing her in that position that too because of me.

But I didn’t listen to her I’m not gonna back down.

I’ll fight for my love.

There were people passing in the hallway giving me weird looks but I just ignored them.

“I’m not gonna leave until you speak to me, I’m even gonna spend the night here outside your door if that’s what it would take to get you to listen to me." I said but she didn’t replied although I heard her and it pained me so much.

I stood there waiting for a long time my back to the door and I could feel that she was on the other side too.

When suddenly she opened the door her face red from all the crying.

I tried to speak something but she cut me off “Don’t, just don’t say anything. Nothing would make me feel better now. You’re such a sick person, I don’t want to see your face again. LEAVE!” But I didn’t budge.

Fine if you don’t then I would and she stepped out and continued walking down the hallway.

Where is she going in the middle of the night? It is not safe for her to walk late at night in a place where we're not familiar with.

She was moving so fast and I tried calling out her name to stop her but she won’t listen.

She should slow down. This will lead to something that is worse.

"Baby, listen to me, slow down a bit" I screamed at her.

She was running faster than me. She needs to stop.

She continued walking fast without looking anywhere I saw a car approaching.

OH NO! THIS CAN NOT HAPPEN! STOP PLEASE!

I shouted out her name but it was too late. There was loud crashing noise and the car hit her.

I rushed towards my girl. She was lying on the floor covered in blood.
This is all my fault.

And suddenly everything went blank.