Making New Friend

My first period was history. I wish my class goes well. I entered the class and chose the last seat to sit as there was no other seat vacant.

After a few minutes, the teacher arrived in the class. She introduced me to the whole class but by glancing at the students I could see that no one was interested in knowing me as they were all busy in their own worlds. This was the second time since morning that I was being ignored.

Aahhh!!!! But the sad thing is that I can't do anything about it, it looks like I just have to bear this treatment for the rest of the year. So, I decided to calm myself and go back to my seat quietly.

Yes, I survived half of the day. It was finally lunchtime but there was nothing to be happy about it as it is the only time where I can interact with people and be friends with them.

But from my point of view, I've come to this conclusion that people here are not interested in anyone and are extremely disrespectful.

So, I really don't know what will happen.

After taking my food from the canteen, I spotted a vacant table and rushed towards it before anyone else takes it.

A girl already laid her food on the table before I can, and this made me very angry.

"Hey! I was about to sit here." I told her

"Yeah whatever, You really think I care, bitch ?? hahaha, go find another seat somewhere ." She was rude as hell.

Now she's going to pay for it. I took her food and spilled it all over her. She was covered with ketchup, Orange Juice and what not.

Hahaha, this was quite a sight to see. Everyone started laughing at her including me.

"Serves her right" I heard a voice from behind, I turned around to see a girl probably of my age, with a very friendly face.

I was relieved to see her. " Hey, I'm Lexi!" She introduced herself.

"Hi! I'm Emilia, a new student." We both sat down on the table and started chatting.

Lexi started telling me about everyone, she told me that girl with the orange juice incident was Ashlyn.

Apparently, Ashlyn is the QueenB of the school and is the girlfriend of Austin Parker who is every girl's crush.

We then started talking about our classes and I was relieved to find that we had three classes I common." Let's go to our next class the bell will ring soon." Lexi said.

We got up and started exiting the hall when I noticed the same boy who ran into me earlier this morning with his blue eyes staring at me rudely but I ignored him and went on my way.

"Hey, I forgot to ask, why did you move here?"