The one where they kiss

Austin P.O.V

Finally the day has become for which i was waiting eagerly- the day of the play. I had come here early and was desperately waiting for Emilia to arrive. I hope she's not nervous since this is her first play and I even brought something to cheer her up.
I turned around and saw the doors open and Emilia entered the room looking beautiful as ever.
I walked towards her and said, " You look breathtaking today Emilia, I'm sure all eyes will be on you today."
She blushed and then replied with a smile on her lips " You don't look so bad yourself."  "Just one thing is missing." I said and pulled the bracelet from my pocket,took her hand and put the bracelet on it which I especially brought for her.
"Thankyou Austin this is just I needed to complete the look." She said and kissed on my cheek.
Then we heard the announcement of the play starting and got ready to play our parts.

———————————————————
Emilia P.O.V
All went well until now the audience was amazing everyone was loving us.
But now was the last scene now where I had to kiss Austin. I saw him at the stage waiting for me and then glanced down at the bracelet on my hand and all the memories of the two of us rushed through my my mind, and at that moment I was sure that this is how I wanted my first kiss to be like, so I went ahead and kissed him deeply. There was a loud applause from the audience and the curtains drew close.